Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Party Share

Party Share

Let's say you're partying with 2 other people in a party in IC1 and you find 7% amp of something. How do you split this item? One of us sells it and gives the others evenly?

easy haha, just split it between the three of you or keep it and your friends get owned

Quote Originally Posted by raydragon007 View Post
    Let's say you're partying with 2 other people in a party in IC1 and you find 7% amp of something. How do you split this item? One of us sells it and gives the others evenly?
    never trust anyone in a dungeon when it comes to amp.or CD.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by raydragon007 View Post
    Only go with people that u can trust and people that r not greedy about good drops "Like Me"

You transmute the item and share the pieces.

Shadow Titanium
    Depends. do one of you need the item? if that person needs the item have him pay the other two people for it. they can split it down the middle. discounted maybe