Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: byebye nation war o__O

i told you guy aready the games is going down hill consider the bm3 come and make the games dam easy and war S.u.ck like hell, you dont need pt of nothing now just go in dungend and bm3 and bang you good the only good thing about bm3 is for the outpost dungend that all to it no challenge at all.

Shadow Titanium
    People that are complaining have no idea what they're talking about. If you think war has gotten worse than how it was in EP2 than clearly you didn't play very many wars back then. The only thing old wars had going for them was that there were more people cause they were all merged, but then again, if you weren't in the highest level bracket, you just got your face stomped in, so that wasn't much fun.

There's no doubt that cabal is many times better now than it ever has been in the past. Maybe there are less people, but that's not so much because of changes to the game was much as it's because of the people running it. Every time a change comes to this game half the people are saying the sky is falling and the other half are telling that half how stupid they are. Cabal hasn't died yet, just chill out and wait to actually play the new update before making some uneducated assumptions about how bad the game is going to be.

Titanium
    Guys
    EST will make bm3 and that will not make any advantages for the wa
    Even we can see that in bm2
    Wiz have high dam bm 2 but he is always down
    If wa have bloody with out losing def there will not any other class

And wait a sec
    I heard here either from Cathy or some 1 else that test servers have like 200cd or something not sure who sid it but ill look for him

My points is
    (There will not be any advantages for the wa on other class )
    Use ur mind to think what will happen in war with only wa

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger View Post
    Guys
    EST will make bm3 and that will not make any advantages for the wa
    Even we can see that in bm2
    Wiz have high dam bm 2 but he is always down
    If wa have bloody with out losing def there will not any other class

And wait a sec
    I heard here either from Cathy or some 1 else that test servers have like 200cd or something not sure who sid it but ill look for him

My points is
    (There will not be any advantages for the wa on other class )
    Use ur mind to think what will happen in war with only wa
    WA alway win with their 2 weapon in 1 so easily to +15 now

Quote Originally Posted by silver View Post
    WA alway win with their 2 weapon in 1 so easily to +15 now
    you my good sir are wrong.

like Gravedigger said:use your mind and you will see what will happen...remember FB got roots? WI got blink? FA has unroot +more/FS aod?...ever think of using them? use your mind and you will get the upper hand...also if you don't like war stop complaining and go to aos bf2 or ic2/FT2 for honor.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Titanium
    u guys 4got that some class will lose -% of defense also in bm3 which is pretty fair.....u see that warrior can't even stand a few hits in bm3.....cause bm3 also has its bad side effects

Titanium
    Wiz : high dam in bm2 with low def
    Fs :high cd low att high cd and cr base high def
    Bl:high att but costy if u want good def
    Fb :low def high cr base
    Fa: can have good cr base never the less is fast hits and he can heal
    Wa: high att base good def normal cd cr base

And for that easier +15 for the gs I lol'd caz wa stuff already more expensive that other stuff
    And if u say that wa is the best thx and u sux ^^

Shadow Titanium
    FA and BL bm2 in this update gonna be worse )

Titanium
    Fa idk but bl have bm1 and aura u will get super att cd cr def is this eoufe for u with the buffs

Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    FA and BL bm2 in this update gonna be worse )
    You , my good sir are wrong. in this update from what i have seen ( trust me ive done my have done my homework)
    FA bm3 is so far the best. on a manticore a wa takes 6 bars while a fa uses 2. if you guys dont like bm3 then dont get it...?
    Last i checked bm3 is fully optional, u can do the quest chain to get it or not.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast