Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: My account has been blocked then i recieve Alz from GM Cabal

My account has been blocked then i recieve Alz from GM Cabal

About 01/26/2012 GM confiscated my item then about 02/01/2012 Gm send mail alz for my account. But on 02/03/2012 Gm blocked my account !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Information my account : Character susbaby, Class Wiza 18x HR 15. I have sent HD ticket and receive alot answers unreasonable from GM Cabal.
    -----First HD ticket--------------

Hi GM Snow,

Please kindly help me to investigate on my issue.

3 days ago, I just realized that cabal was a little bit lag then I re-logged. Yet I came back I was just so panic when I got a notice told me that I was blocked. I'm sure that I would never use any hack/cheat/bot/3rd Party program. Some of friends told me that It must be some mistakes of your auto-block-system. Many of them got the same situation like me. And then they have released after sending HD ticket.

So I hope GM Snow kindly take your time to help me investigate my case carefully. I do appreciate your hard working time to support us.

Sincerely,
    Susu

Reply :

Date :

2/6/2012 9:03:36 AM

Greetings,

After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we've verified the use of illegal third party programs while playing CABAL Online. Using illegal third party programs is a violation of our policy.

To secure and protect the integrity of CABAL Online, we’ve decided to keep your account blocked permanently. Any tickets submitted in the future regarding this issue will be immediately considered as a duplicate ticket. Please refrain from sending any tickets regarding this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Kato

---------And the following tickets:---------
    I dont accept other GM about their answer.
    Please kindly explain more about illegal 3rd party programs. On my computer besides cabal, ms office, avg antivirus, yahoo messenger, skype and the default programs of ms window, I'm pretty sure there's no any other program than the ones I've listed above.

If you accused me for using illegal 3rd party programs, I, therefore, would request for evidence. I was so upset at this moment for being accused for what I would never do.

So Again, Pls kindly help me to address my case. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Reply :

Date :

2/10/2012 7:32:10 AM

Greetings,

We are closing this duplicate ticket; the issue has already been addressed on your previous ticket. Please review the answer provided by our staff regarding this specific issue. Please refrain from creating any duplicate ticket in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Game Master Stormcrow

I was disappointed by GM's accusations for things I never do

Banned
    /Dont hack
    /Especially on your main account
    /inb4ididn'thack-insert same excuse every other hacking tard uses-QQ

the exact same thing happend to me last year around this time, i just started playing cabal again after a very long time because i couldnt connect to the server due to not being from the us, started again coz i saw it was international again, played for about 3 weeks on my 143 FB trying to lvl up and finaly getting enough alz to afford a bike. try log in one morning and get a msg saying my accounts been blocked, sent a ticket and got a replyi from a gm stating that my ip was flagged for 3rd party software, but ive never used 3rd party software on any online game before coz i despise hackers, gm said there might have been a mistake and gave me another chance but a week later i was banned again, this time getting that automated msg saying my ticket is a duplicate and will be ignored. i made a new account the same day i realised i was able to play again but that account wasnt blocked at all, so how is it possible for your ip to be flagged for hacking but only 1 account on the same ip was being blocked. i was having issues with my isp at the time which caused lagg and constent dc's during game play especially when trying to do a rank up dungeon which was really anoying and i dont know if this could possibly have been the cause for the false ip flag. well after getting unfairly banned i stopped playing cabal and only starter again now coz of my friends wanting to play it again. really s having to start from scratch again after all the hard work being put into lvling and finding some really nice gear, not to mention the real cash spent on premium services, costumes and pets that are all gone now, i was tempted to spend money again just to atleast get a pet or a costume again this time around but decided against it coz its pointless if people get unfairly banned on this server, never had this problem when the game was still on ogplanet, staying here till a new online game launches that i want to try, wont support the cash shop coz of the unfair ban issue