Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse Blader TMD0857 got hacked this morning 4am

Titanium

Apocalypse Blader TMD0857 got hacked this morning 4am

Seriously GMs can we know wats going on?
    its like everyday i log on to this game, someone got hacked, TMD0857 is like the 13th person in apoc got hacked?
    I have never seen or know anyone in this game can work harder than him, uses dailys on all 5 chars everyday to farm ic1 and ic2, never miss a day in the past years, plays cabal at home, at work, even when he go to vegas for vacation, he gotta come back to hotel rooms to finish his dailys b4 midnight, or at least get his dailys b4 midnight so he can run all of them x2 next day.........and this morning 4am, all his hard work for all these years gone, approx. minmum 50b+ all gone.
    Impetus, xKuja, Itachi21121 (alt xTensaZangetus), edream, masterofpain, shin0b, ShadowZPhonix (AmadaFB), xXAutumXx, llDarkLunall, LadySoul and more, and now TMD0857
    Never Visit alz site, never share account, he thought he was safe. he said he was in shock when he saw he got hacked, he just sit there for 30min couldnt do anything, i was pet training the whole night, woke up at 8am was just checking if someone pked me then i saw his msg and i couldnt sleep anymore, i feel sad for him, sad for my guild and super sad for cabal.
    If he is not getting his vouchers, alz, and gears back, im quitting this game and disbanding Apocalypse, gonna say goodbye to cabal forever.
    I will put my FA for sell later on, on the Venus trading section.
    GMs, can u tell us how are we getting hacked even with sub pass system? I thought our accounts get blocked if we fail subpass 5 time?
    What else should we do to keep ourselves safe besdies not visiting alz siite or sharing account? cuz setting subpass+lock gears+lock warehouse do not work at all. Hackers even log us out while we are on it like its their account.

GM's said bro you know why you got hacked?

he said: no i don't know

GM's: bro you gotta share yo dollar
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

how can u even say that, it makes zeo sense. the hacking issue is getting serious the gms have acknowledged that. So seems like ppl are aiming for apoc, so next would be ruo and deso. I'm glad my account is safe for teh next 7 days lmfao ! XD

In all seriousness whats going on in cabal?

you see that item u wanted in ah u get, next day its a hacked item so its taken from you.
    be a middle man in a trade and all u do is hold the items/alz = u get banned...
    Ask questions? just get trolled, le sigh B&S hurry and come out please zzZZz
    Last edited by Muramasa; 02-11-2012 at 09:00 AM.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Osmium
    lol'd so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I have never seen or know anyone in this game can work harder than him, uses dailys on all 5 chars everyday to farm ic1 and ic2, never miss a day in the past years
    lol
    plays cabal at home, at work, even when he go to vegas for vacation, he gotta come back to hotel rooms to finish his dailys b4 midnight, or at least get his dailys b4 midnight so he can run all of them x2 next day.
    lool
    Impetus, Itachi21121 (alt xTensaZangetus), masterofpain, shin0b,
    ahahahaha
    he said he was in shock when he saw he got hacked, he just sit there for 30min couldnt do anything, i was pet training the whole night, woke up at 8am was just checking if someone pked me then i saw his msg and i couldnt sleep anymore
    lololol
    I will put my FA for sell later on, on the Venus trading section.
    lolfob
    ~quit~

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    lol'd so hard.

lol

lool

ahahahaha

lololol

lolfob
    Don't make fun, cabal is serious business.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Don't make fun, cabal is serious business.
    cabal is call business now? lol wtf, are you guys brainwashed!!!!

one solution which is sell your char and stop playing cabal.. no complain no hard feeling all happy
    one reason why to sell your char and quit cabal b/c GM's dropped out on his IT class, keep got owned by the hacker, fail security system.
    dont get upset ash lets play other game like mario bross on WII ;p
    no one gonna hack that game
    Signature removed. Please reduce the size of the image.
    ~Retired~

Apoc will never DISBAND!

4Lyfe!

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Osz View Post
    cabal is call business now? lol wtf, are you guys brainwashed!!!!
    Your obviously to fob to catch the sarcasm in that statement.

Forcium
    can't sleep over cabal? looooooool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast