Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gm locked my last thread, replies for dromar and brolic and ty GM Snow

Titanium

gm locked my last thread, replies for dromar and brolic and ty GM Snow

for dromar
    wats so funny about ppl getting hacked?
    and u think my typings fob..........? lol
    welcome to united states of america, stop hiding on forum go out more, see wats going on in the world.

and for brolic
    u care apoc disband or not? then why took all wrath's gears when they were gonna be given to u anyways.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I have never seen or know anyone in this game can work harder than him, uses dailys on all 5 chars everyday to farm ic1 and ic2, never miss a day in the past years
    plays cabal at home, at work, even when he go to vegas for vacation, he gotta come back to hotel rooms to finish his dailys b4 midnight, or at least get his dailys b4 midnight so he can run all of them x2 next day.
    he said he was in shock when he saw he got hacked, he just sit there for 30min couldnt do anything, i was pet training the whole night, woke up at 8am was just checking if someone pked me then i saw his msg and i couldnt sleep anymore
    I will put my FA for sell later on, on the Venus trading section.
    Those were some of the funny parts. And also the part where garbage players like Itachi and Impetus got hacked.
    Last edited by xDromarx; 02-11-2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: quotes are better

Titanium
    ya i cant sleep when i know he got hack, wats wrong with that lol? my best friend jsut got hack all his hard working stuff gone, and yes cabal is serious business, of course it is, how can it not be a serious business when we spend yrs in this game? we both have job and we both play cabal during free time, i even play cabal at work when there is no customer. we both enjoyed this game and we love cabal, wats wrong with that? im going out with my parents this weekend, and im bringing my laptop with me so i can play cabal in hotel, sup?

Osmium
    ya i cant sleep when i know he got hack
    lol
    cabal is serious business, of course it is, how can it not be a serious business
    lolol
    we spend yrs in this game?
    Played my fs for under a year, ty.
    i even play cabal at work when there is no customer.
    el oh el
    im going out with my parents this weekend, and im bringing my laptop with me so i can play cabal in hotel, sup?
    l0l
    ~quit~

Titanium
    oh and u talk like "garbage players" deserve to get hack or we should be careless they got hack cuz they dont have epic gears like u do.
    u got some problem there dude
    wanan know wats wrong with ur brain?
    got hack 100m or 100b = no difference = someone got hack
    having 100m worth of gears or 100b worth of gears = same = enjoying a game
    this is wats wrong with u.
    ppl spend time playing this game, build up their chars regardless epic or no epic, when they get hacked = hard working got stolen = normally they will be sad, however this is a game afterall, we will always move on, but that doesnt mean we dont care at all we got hack.
    got it?
    do u understand my english? if not, i suggest u log out forum, go out more make some friends then u will understand now days new english more.
    i do wish we can go no life for a year like u tho, so we can all have an epic char like u did =/
    Last edited by Ash; 02-11-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Sdfu and stop being emo over your boyfriend who JUST got hacked. Wait for your ticket and quit btchin

Banned
    你係quit, 我想要你个号啊 台湾女

Osmium
    i do wish we can go no life for a year like u
    You have played this game way more than I did. You take this game way more seriously than I did. You have no life and are mad that someone who has even less a life than you lost his pixels.
    Stop crying you didn't even get hacked. I got hacked in 2010 and guess what I did? Quit then came back made an mfs with the alz I had left. That fs = the server's best character.
    do u understand my english? if not, i suggest u log out forum, go out more make some friends then u will understand now days new english more.
    No I don't understand you, your pathetic fob is showing itself again.
    Last edited by xDromarx; 02-11-2012 at 04:30 PM.
    ~quit~

Ash you have too learn how to train your pet!

DroDro is just lashing out atm

Banned
    I GOT DRO DRO UNDER CONdtrol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast