Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nice of you, Karithsa and your friend!

Banned
    see whats funny Rafael Chaves (karithsa/seismic) from delano, cali you talk to much and everyone knows all about you, dumb kids these days -.-

flamingcookie is garb come at me
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

friends are one thing but when it comes to money bro? you get your shiiiz together first.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Cabal(Ver269-120212-1652-0000).jpg

nuff said' what a lil scamming bish, watch out for this 164+ wi in sig and fail ass skill/gear he will try to join ur guild next and scam someone.

Banned
    Karithsa is a scammer, I thought he was cool too @@

then watch out for his FA Karithso too @@

Banned
    wiz new name oScyther male wiz long hair guild Decepticons still cant figure out he a scamer by that guild name gms??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noobman View Post
    see whats funny Rafael Chaves (karithsa/seismic) from delano, cali you talk to much and everyone knows all about you, dumb kids these days -.-
    That should have given you a clue right there..it's delano..there is absolutely nothing to do there other than scam ppls gear and kill yourself....they don't even have a movie theater.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    That should have given you a clue right there..it's delano..there is absolutely nothing to do there other than scam ppls gear and kill yourself....they don't even have a movie theater.
    used to be one there, got run down

gm restore the items you wanted proof you got it stop being so useless. really how hard is it to tell that someone is guilty when you got ss and the noob went and left guild delete all buddy delete his facebook change his char name hair face and all thats not obvious enough for you gms?? sad my little nephew would make a better gm.
    If you give someone your account info you're pretty much giving them the right to do as they please with the account. The gms will not restore items that you loose that way.

Shadow Titanium
    wiz new name oScyther male wiz long hair guild Decepticons still cant figure out he a scamer by that guild name gms??
    Hmm i saw him in war yesterday surprised never saw this person and actually beat me. Wouldnt be surprised if it was him. saw him farming alot which Karthisa is notorious for

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast