Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Mean while ....in EU...

Mean while ....in EU...

"On Valentine's Day the whole world expresses love and affection, and the whole Nevareth is also filling with love and romance. You now have the chance to express your love to your lover (or even your friends!) so have fun and celebrate this day of love together in CABAL!

You can start the celebration and prepare yourself for the most beautiful weddings, the most exciting contest or showing your excellent knowledge about Cabal Online and much more.

VALENTINE LOVE!

For the real Valentines we announce a creativity contest in 3 categories

• Story of love between two CABAL Players
    • Screenshots which display love and romance in Nevareth
    • A movie with a touching story.

Any way you choose to show your love and your romantic side, one couple from each category will be rewarded with the outstanding reward of love, a beautiful wedding in-game. The ceremony will be held by our lovely GM in any place you choose, with 2 gorgeous wedding rings. You can participate in as many categories if you want to, but only one entry per category!

With your entry works you get the chance to win the prizes, for that you have to make a post in this thread by the end of next week (February 19th). The winners will be announced by February 24th.

DUNGEON CHALLENGE

For couples, and *ahem* very good friends (and not only those of course) we announce an in-game contest. Show off your character skill and win prizes!

Your challenge is to get the best dungeon time! But there is a twist. You and your partner have to finish DX dungeons. ALL 4 of them. You can choose which 2 you will run yourself, and which 2 your partner will complete, but it should be all 4 DX dungeons in any difficulty level. You have to make a screenshot with the time you finished, and send to [GM]Yul in a forum private message (1 message with all 4 screenshots).

The couple with the lowest combined time for all 4 DX dungeons wins!

The screenshots have to show the date and time that the dungeon was completed. (Take two screenshots in a row to show this information, or use the /time command. You have to send the private message by February 19th.

The prizes are 30 days Blessing Bead Plus for the winners on each server.

VALENTINE QUIZ!

And last but not least you can show your knowledge about the game and especially about love. Put on your thinking cap, and challenge yourself with the cool Valentine's Day Quiz.

There are 50 questions in total, you have 30 minutes to finish the quiz. You cannot pause the timer, it will continue to count down once you have started. You can only enter the quiz once - duplicate entries will lead to you being disqualified. The quiz will be active until the 19th of February, starting from 13th of February.

The three highest scores will have the chance to get a costume of their choice, from any that we have sold before in our shop." [GM] Viral.

Just sayin~

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...wn-stomps-Rota

Stompdown and Rapchez's honeymoon in pf. I recorded it ;0

i wish we have a GM like EU has

Forcium
    stats on wedding rings?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    i wish we have a GM like EU has