Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/5 – 5/10

[NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 5/5 – 5/10

Hello All,

This is CABAL Support Team.
    Here are the blocked user lists for 3rd party program usage from April 24th to 26th. As you well know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
    Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

5/5
    rbu***, windw***, dwighl***, deareco***, confost***, centust***, stuarr***, regarag***, ragedyst***, stridnon***, avise***, louisds***, conrad***, cleveld***, veland***, sudden***, jere***, zalen***, dougld***, ouglas***, inge***, robint***, bintro***, ntrob***, trobin***, obins***, robid***, sampso***, mpson***, jonatha***, epat***, hyperva***, eaveph***, strides***, quinnm***, escotqu***, tavide***, blitht***, otionbl***, sandm***, hones***, exce***, confor***, nfor***, geoffrj***, jeroel***, eliusg***, gust***, boost***, stuarto***, tobeyep***, epatrme***, melisrb***, rbulegri***, griffip***, pprese***, selenr***, rendmpl***, mplimet***, tivipre***, sylvia***

5/8
    annit***, goosesh***, sherrpl***, plemespe***, ebbyp***, pertar***, arthaed***, edgar***, eduar***, kayl***, andr***, trini***, mari***, charl***, flien***, richa***, dalt***, olivr***, rtinb***, liceot***, spaph***, chriris***, riseldri***, ristiri***, riselec***, mira***, maka***, jacks***, xaui***, jacq***, alexa***, maela***, miran***, trev***, trist***, juli***

5/10
    titlgo***, spectae***, melan***, lettei***, ismiar***, arrenshir***, neliue***, hilarer***, phoenrec***, recisec***, vanes***, melis***, burgema***, maviscy***, andon***

We will continue to keep patrolling those botters to pull away from the game to provide you better game circumstance.
    Thank you

CABAL Support Team
    Last edited by [GM] Jamie; 05-12-2010 at 08:00 AM.

I dont see Guardianpat

Siggy By Rasecx!

"please be noted that purchasing Alz through alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon."

I don't think I completely understand what that means since I can see that as having multiple meanings...(maybe)

Oh, and BTW I hope this list includes those people who like to cheat, use hacks in mission war, because playing in Mission Wars without any cheaters/hackers is WAY WAY overdue since OGPlanet wouldn't do anything about them.

But most importantly with people actually getting banned for hacking/cheating breaking the rules, With swift and fast bans, They now will be having second thoughts about hacking. It worked before for them because OGPlanet wasn't banning people who were breaking the rules like they were supposed to, now with the banning actually taking place finally,they(the cheaters/hackers) will most defiantly have to rethink their gaming ways or be banned.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 02:11 PM.

My account's just been blocked, and I see my name on this list, but I REALLY have no idea why?!?! I dont use any 3rd party programs... I've never hacked.... I've never bought alz (a crap load of ecoins/cabal cash/astros tho!). Can someone please explain to me what this is about and unblock my account?!

Cheers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyn0 View Post
    My account's just been blocked, and I see my name on this list, but I REALLY have no idea why?!?! I dont use any 3rd party programs... I've never hacked.... I've never bought alz (a crap load of ecoins/cabal cash/astros tho!). Can someone please explain to me what this is about and unblock my account?!

Cheers.....
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s bro :\ hopefully they undo this mistake

No email in regards to this either!? I'm not sure what could have caused it, I dont run any anti-virus or anything, the only things open are cabal and winamp and internet explorer when I play >.<

[GM]Jamie, can you please contact me via my account email and explain to me the reasoning behind this? I'm at a loss as to why this has happened!?

Someone remind me why we are bannin Botters again?

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker101 View Post
    Someone remind me why we are bannin Botters again?
    Because they are botters?

Sad enough with the already small population of players in Cabal, people still wants to RMT/hack/bot...

GG
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast