Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: guys ...

Zzzzzzzzzz
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Derrick Rose> Jeremy Linn...just sayin.
    yeap rondo better than lin along with chris paul, and daron william o and rustle westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by shutupson View Post
    dam they lost today games, rooting for them to win they come up short.
    lol you should have known he wasnt gonna go undefeated as starter xD

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyAtdawn View Post
    xD dont disrespect mike like that today his birthday

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    yeap rondo better than lin along with chris paul, and daron william o and rustle westbrook

lol you should have known he wasnt gonna go undefeated as starter xD

xD dont disrespect mike like that today his birthday
    i know he not gone go undefeated man but still lose to a hornet team that just su.ck i hope they win the hornet games and to the next big games when they face maverick the hype get more intent.( and melo gone be back on the2/20 the team gone get more better now that melo got a point guard)

Quote Originally Posted by shutupson View Post
    i know he not gone go undefeated man but still lose to a hornet team that just su.ck i hope they win the hornet games and to the next big games when they face maverick the hype get more intent.( and melo gone be back on the2/20 the team gone get more better now that melo got a point guard)
    yeah lol it was unexpected and i hope they do get better lol but ppl making racial slurs about the guy and i was like -_- cmon man let the guy play with out the bull sh.it for me i see why alot of asians are proud of him their last big player retired(yao ming was best center ingame in his era besides shaq) but talking shiz about the guy -_- goes to show u their still haters out there that dont wanna see anybody do good.O and i would love to see lin melo amare and chandler vs Norris Dwade, Lebron, and bosh in the eastern conference finals that will be better than the finals

Next season u will see Lin in the All star game thanks to the whole freaken chinese ppl who will be voting like they used to do with Yao Ming even tho he freaken blew... U shall see. Oh and Lin = TOOOO much hype.... Turn over machine.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    Next season u will see Lin in the All star game thanks to the whole freaken chinese ppl who will be voting like they used to do with Yao Ming even tho he freaken blew... U shall see. Oh and Lin = TOOOO much hype.... Turn over machine.
    xD yeah it is a bit to much hype he its not like he was doing this for 3 seasons straight

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiaUX...&feature=share

TO to me is easiest part to improve on

Quote Originally Posted by axdave View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiaUX...&feature=share

TO to me is easiest part to improve on
    C'mon u really think Lin's play is going to be consistent for the rest of the year? Once melo comes back and with amare back in the lineup and with the additions of davis and smith, Lins numbers are gonna go down and so will his minutes. Yes hes been playing good the last couple weeks of the season, and as u saw with the hornets, teams are adjusting to Lin and the mavericks isnt going to be no easy walk in the park.. ull see.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyAtdawn View Post
    And I lol'd... nice.

Banned
    lin steped it down to give the mavs hope

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast