Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What has happened to T2 Procs.

What has happened to T2 Procs.

Procyon used to be the most badass people ever. What happened to them? They lose every war now.

Whats T2?

o wait, I dont care.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

its called lvled up or switched.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Which server o.o Merc or Venus.

More than likely mercury server.

& T2 is pathetic, level out.
    LucyWA 10x WA

Quote Originally Posted by Chifang View Post

but the char in ur sig is a t2er XD!

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Quote Originally Posted by Chifang View Post

lmao t2 is pathetic but yet theres more people in this war then any other so which is funner t2 or t5

i find t2 super boring.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    Well on Venus, at the end of december, the good T2 procs either leveled out or crossed over to cap...for a good 3 months caps were always outnumbered by procs...so much so it was always like 22 procs to 10 caps every war, every day...and if caps came with 15, then procs had 25...if caps came with 22 then procs came with 30 LOL...so maybe some procs went cap just so they could get into war at all...

Early january, I noticed a lot of noobs joining T2 proc...many of which don't even know how to war or it's their first time in WAR.

Overall, T2 procs are messed up across the board....

They don't have any leadership at all.

there are never any proc bringers in T2 anymore.

they never build balanced teams...I just smh when I see 4 BL and 2 WI teamed...then I check the list and see WA or FS solo...all I can think to myself is OMFG guess I just better get 30 and log...No need to defend or anything.

Many procs either don't speak english or barely speak it (you see a lot of people primarily talking other languages a lot of the time)...you say something to them in english and they never respond...makes me think they don't even know english.

When it comes to fighting more than 1 cap or a very strong cap (especially a BM2 WA in full buffs), 80% of procs run to the other side of the map and farm whatever they can get away with.

Procs don't defend unless they have no choice to because it's the only place they have to spawn at..LOL

T2 Procs have no clue what strategy is...they do the same thing every war...at least back in oct, nov, dec we use to change up strategy every war...these days its only rush omega or alpha...

When it comes to building, there are none on proc side...they don't start trying to build until 30 min have passed in war...we use to have a very good builder..but haven't seen him since december...he's not in t3 either...likely quit or don't play WAR anymore....when you have to resort to WI or FA building cause no one else will build, you know your side if F'd up

Bottom line, T2 is terrible now for proc...no reason to do T2 except for easy 30 pts then log....if you don't have decent gear, then I guess T2 is all you have becuase you probably won't get 30 in T3 with bad gear...unless you die 30 times LOL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    Well on Venus, at the end of december, the good T2 procs either leveled out or crossed over to cap...for a good 3 months caps were always outnumbered by procs...so much so it was always like 22 procs to 10 caps every war, every day...and if caps came with 15, then procs had 25...if caps came with 22 then procs came with 30 LOL...so maybe some procs went cap just so they could get into war at all...

Early january, I noticed a lot of noobs joining T2 proc...many of which don't even know how to war or it's their first time in WAR.

Overall, T2 procs are messed up across the board....

They don't have any leadership at all.

there are never any proc bringers in T2 anymore.

they never build balanced teams...I just smh when I see 4 BL and 2 WI teamed...then I check the list and see WA or FS solo...all I can think to myself is OMFG guess I just better get 30 and log...No need to defend or anything.

Many procs either don't speak english or barely speak it (you see a lot of people primarily talking other languages a lot of the time)...you say something to them in english and they never respond...makes me think they don't even know english.

When it comes to fighting more than 1 cap or a very strong cap (especially a BM2 WA in full buffs), 80% of procs run to the other side of the map and farm whatever they can get away with.

Procs don't defend unless they have no choice to because it's the only place they have to spawn at..LOL

T2 Procs have no clue what strategy is...they do the same thing every war...at least back in oct, nov, dec we use to change up strategy every war...these days its only rush omega or alpha...

When it comes to building, there are none on proc side...they don't start trying to build until 30 min have passed in war...we use to have a very good builder..but haven't seen him since december...he's not in t3 either...likely quit or don't play WAR anymore....when you have to resort to WI or FA building cause no one else will build, you know your side if F'd up

Bottom line, T2 is terrible now for proc...no reason to do T2 except for easy 30 pts then log....if you don't have decent gear, then I guess T2 is all you have becuase you probably won't get 30 in T3 with bad gear...unless you die 30 times LOL!
    cool story bro

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast