Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Any 1 notice this in bm2 ?

Any 1 notice this in bm2 ?

Hi all, just checking if anyone had tried and notice this. It could be my com or cabal bug in bm2.
    I done test via Tg n pvp with friend and notice this. Might not be new but I can't find thread mentioning.

Example :

At TG you bm2 and hit a opponent for 600-700 crit per hit from your monitor you saw however the opponent saw it was 1.2k-1.4k on his screen.

At pvp you bm2 and hit a opponent 200-300crit per hit from your monitor you saw however the opponent saw it from his monitor was 400-600 per hit when crit.

Had anyone done this test before?

Shadow Titanium
    The hits are so fast that damage can appear to stack if the other person lags or has slow connection.....kinda like when you use a skill that does multiple hits on a mob and you lag during the attack....but then a moment later you see the total damage done all in one big number instead of each smaller individual hits....so it could be that the other player is lagging and simply seeing stacked damage...espeically in WAR, there is always lots of lag.

I told you its lag
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

i dunno about bm2 but i know/see that fa heal is cut in half in war...usually 1.5k heal is just 700 in mw. nerfed.

^ That's intended.

Back to topic: Yeah i also think it's lag.