Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weapon choice?

Weapon choice?

I'm making my FS, and I was wondering, what's the best weapon combination?
    Thanks.

Osmium
    two forcium amp weps, cd if you can't afford amp, preferably blade and xtal combination

what he said

Banned
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ son 7 amp 10 cdi +7 forcs, razer style or go home

Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    two forcium amp weps, cd if you can't afford amp, preferably blade and xtal combination
    lolz this is funny...basically get 2 +7 fc amp weapons and ur a good fs...thats all u need...we all gonna do the same dmg as fs in the end if we have these weapons and if u dont have these weapons your not good..thats kinda...failz :] , dosent take very much does it..poor fs..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by renji642 View Post
    lolz this is funny...basically get 2 +7 fc amp weapons and ur a good fs...thats all u need...we all gonna do the same dmg as fs in the end if we have these weapons and if u dont have these weapons your not good..thats kinda...failz :] , dosent take very much does it..poor fs..
    same with wa's isnt it..? 80 dmg osm gs...-.-

pfft. so your saying i $uck then OK! Fu too

i was wondering this aswell, maybe a forc blade+7 7samp/ a pc dmg crystal???

nahhhhhh fs need base attack if u can get a pc topaz ok but if not dont use any other

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by renji642 View Post
    LOOL you can have two +15 16 dmg 7 amp weps and u still wont be a good fs if you dont know what ur doing with as an FS. same thing goes for WA's, perfect example is xcon, the dudes geared out but sux bawls

and also:
    fs have a ton of options when picking weapons, i gave this dude the basic setup...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast