Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, I might be coming back soon.

So, I might be coming back soon.

I've been absent from this game since the switch to EST from OGP. Can anyone, preferably someone who can correctly spell words with more than 4 letters, tell me the basic status of the game now? What changed since I was last here?

Cabal NA still has two servers but ESTsoft reduced the amount of channels dwon to 15 and set up more non-PK channel for care bears.

The player base is still the same if not less than the amount of player while OGP still hosting the game.

The economy on both servers is bad due to the fact that there are not that many new comers anymore but Mercury is even worse with the recent Alz glitch which cause serious inflection.

ESTsoft used GameGuard which works perfectly and blocks most of the hacks.

TwinR (The company that sells hack program) stopped its business in Cabal NA since its not profitable anymore so there are less wall hacking and no combo and damage hacks.

The growth of the server is on the slow side since there are not enough of players farming gears and most of the people do only CA and NW.

The price of item in the item shop is pretty much the same but ESTsoft made some items non-tradable.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Hmm. Hopefully I still have a guild to return to when I come back in about 3 weeks. That seems to be the only thing worth playing for.

lol ET doesnt play just like you. he is responding to you with knowledge of trolling forums.

but the sad thing is he is mostly right. =( economy sux and they nerf dungeons that is only complaint i have. but there are no botters just spammers.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Dude, I replied seriously...How does it make me a troll?

I still buy and sell stuff in Cabal...and I know the market better than most of the players still...
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

o snap.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    Dude, I replied seriously...How does it make me a troll?

I still buy and sell stuff in Cabal...and I know the market better than most of the players still...
    lol didnt call you a troll. said you trolling the forums. as in like a trolling motor for a boat goin through the threads reading and getting information not flaming them like a troll
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Banned
    the games doing so-so right now,there are more new players than most think,but then again,they might just be banned players with new characters so idk,give it about 6 months and the game will be back where it was when you left or total crap,it just depends on how many new dedicated players actually stay with the game and are active

Banned
    sdfu and eat yo f'ing luckycharms

Banned
    i say go back to w/e game you where playing before
    or wait at least another 2-3 weeks before comming back game still has to deal with the transfers and stuff so
    might take est another few weeks before they are fully operational

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast