Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mission War

Exclamation Mission War

OH I cant say how frustrated I am.
    On the thrusday May 11th 3pm ,Cappella , to lvl 129, was advancing to a major victory. Whit 6 min left on the clock I was disconnected. I successfully reconnected and then was booted again. I spent the last 6 minutes retyping my log info and passwords to only get knocked out of the server with each attempt costing me 1 mil. I successfully got back into the game 5 times and was booted out of the server as many times costing me both 5 mil and my wexp.

This is the first time I've experienced this. I have all the updated video drives and a stellar computer using DSL.

All I can say is "WTF!"

Banned
    Rage harder bro t3 or nothin

Banned
    /rage

Youz mad pro getting demz to charge you 1 mil each time. Too bad it only charges a legit player once. Ergo, you not legit. Ban plawkz.

It only costs 1 mil

Siggy By Rasecx!

1 mill you should not have lost 5m
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

I was the second person to spawn in the waiting room before the war started and fought the whole war being booted after the last 6 min of the game... "not legit" what is that supposed to mean?

I don't understand the glitch, more importantly Im wondering if this happend to anybody else?

My centiment exactly. However? It should'nt have cost me anything because we won!

Would be nice if the programmers could audit/track these ingame stats: who entered game at beginning, participated for 90+%, record attempts to get back in the war after discoe, and reward accordingly.

I hope this isnt asking to much?

they did do that for dungeons and DC cause now you can reenter the dungeon you where DC from without paying an entry again. you should not worry its just one war. you lost 1 mill if everyone QQ about a DC or a mill lost this forum would be filled with hundreds of threads and thousands of useless posts
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

pm candy69 i'll give you 1mil in game you qqer.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast