Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: BM3 Discussion

Wow, dats crazy mang.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

fb or go away

i just saw a wi in bm3 , all i can say is that it's overkill

WiggindudeWi has the first part of bm3 as of about 8:30 pm cabal time....he was in ch 16 showing people. It's freakin sick...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmosMoses View Post
    WiggindudeWi has the first part of bm3 as of about 8:30 pm cabal time....he was in ch 16 showing people. It's freakin sick...
    servers up for less than 24 hours and people already have 40 stain clones lol thats prettty hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    servers up for less than 24 hours and people already have 40 stain clones lol thats prettty hardcore
    People are pretty corehard when it comes to CABAL.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

SIGMetal
    wow i miss these topics being gone for 7months. am i really hearing people trying to argue anything but FA>WI dps?
    FA crit shot dps > WI meteor
    FA finisher > WI finisher
    FA ss,lances,cannons > WI lances cannons
    FA range > WI range
    FAs base > WIs base in terms of dps(matk+cr+cd+amp)
    WIs mobility means nuthin when the fa can sit there freeze combo and wait for wi to return and continue combo
    when a WI beat an FA in pvp it only means 1 thing the WI is better than the FA. on equal terms a WI will not win

im sry captcommando but u can hear it from me the 4 year old WI lol. wat most people say is true about pvp. freestyle pvp was about 3 things skill+gear+honor rank. whoever had the highest avg of those 3 became the best and i just happened to have the highest avg back then. for ex. how i saw myself back then was 90+90+100, my skill and gear was good but obviously not the best but my honor made up for it which made me better than alot of other people. also my choice of gear was mainly based for pvp which is y my dps was never as high as other WIs which focused on pve. matri was a perfect example, we both knew his dps was way higher than mine which is y everything he tried to compare with me was about pve dps but when it came to pvp his hp was just too low and the extra dps couldnt help him.
    Last edited by Spur; 03-10-2012 at 08:07 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    So let go back to BM3 DISCUSSION
    k this is what i think:
    WA with bm3, get pretty good stats from bm3 and with the x7hp in war, wa will be unbeatable in bm3+II but the dps of WA isnt high since their skill a,b cast time is 1.5. In dung they are the beast i think their dps(in bm3+bloody) is the second strongest after FA.
    FS with bm3 does more damage in dung, and will be able to take bringer anytime they want
    BL become stronger with bm3+II, they are now become something in mass war. In dung they can easily run the new dx dung in hard mode easily.
    FA is the strongest dps both in dung and in war. With 9 range shoot and unroot, they cant be killed in their bm3 mode and to emphasize, they have 20 amp more than wi bm3 in each skill
    FB bm3 has pretty good dps and + that they can root in bm3 they are the killer in war the bad thing of FB bm3 is that it has close range which mean he will be down 90% of the time if a BM2 wa hit him.
    WI bm3 dps is the lowest in dung. In war our bm3 has good aoe. Even though other class has the same aoe but for some reason our aoe is ridiculous ^^.
    That what i have for now and idk the skill a,b cast time of BL,FS, and FA please let me know if u know it. The cast time of wi and fb is 1.2, wa is 1.5

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910