Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BM3 Discussion

Banned
    If wiz can already solo manticore now, and they can do it even easier after update, I don't see why you'd complain lol. Your bm3 is still stronger than your bm2, it's not like wiz are getting weaker.

Titanium
    oh comeon .. u talking about Romp -_- i dont think i need to mention his gear and his endless 30% amp pots w/e, and when u have best damage ,then turn to be 3rd or 4th or w/e its without gaining anything instead of this loss then u r getting weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by killerdevil View Post
    ROFL , coz u cant own us all round dude ... FA > WI in pvp and now same damage on bosses/dungeons ? GG
    you know that wiz>fa in pvp right?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

oh comeon .. u talking about Romp -_- i dont think i need to mention his gear and his endless 30% amp pots w/e, and when u have best damage ,then turn to be 3rd or 4th or w/e its without gaining anything instead of this loss then u r getting weaker.

i heard rapchez dmg is better than romps...

A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Syth View Post
    you know that wiz>fa in pvp right?
    would u please stop talking bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and prove what u r saying ? how can wiz be better than FA in pvp when:
    1- all dps for WI is availabe for FA with less cast time - u would say blablabla its the same cast time in combo .. i dont believe in that-with more amp as i can remember.
    2- FA got extra skills which are faster than lances : shadow shot and crit shot
    3- FA got more HP more def.
    4- FA got an orange skill for finish.
    5- FA has an astral weapon that gives extra rate.
    ur turn to talk.
    Last edited by killerdevil; 03-06-2012 at 02:22 PM.

would u please stop talking bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and prove what u r saying ? how can wiz be better than FA in pvp when:
    1- all dps for WI is availabe for FA with less cast time - u would say blablabla its the same cast time in combo .. i dont believe in that-with more amp as i can remember.
    3- FA got more HP more def
    ur turn to talk.
    lol r u serious?not everything is about dps man,go and do more research.
    wiz is a single stats build class aka (PURE INT)go and do the math.
    wiz have more def but a bit less hp.
    and in free style wiz still is better than fa.true that fa have heal and lil more range but wiz has more mobility.
    if ur thinking on healing non stop to beat a wiz ur wrong cuz u wont always keep up with the dmg taken,u have to be rlly lucky that the wiz attacking u breaks combo/lagg/doesnt make enough dmg to break the healing chain.
    and i wasnt talking about fb.

^ for ESTsoft

Banned
    yeah i am talking about romp, and look at the FA in that video you posted. You think that FA isn't epicly geared?

Banned
    3- FA got more HP more def.
    5- FA has an astral weapon that gives extra rate.
    ur turn to talk.
    Ok I'll bite
    1.Wiz have slightly higher and faster skills if you wanna go there, I believe FA comp and G master skill is slower than wiz.
    2.In combo crit shot shadow shot none of that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ matters wiz dps is still slightly higher on average. Compare a wiz and fa with similar gears the wiz will have slightly higher dps.
    3. Fa do not have more hp or def. Def is equal. Wiz Hp is a bit higher.
    4. I can agree here, wiz are the only class without a Multi-hit skill but all the same we still rape.
    5. Lol, Fa and Fs both have astral weapons, Wa, Fb, Bl,and Wi by your logic all these classes are worse than Fs and Fa because they have no astral weapon? That's dumb as hell, next troll plz

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    yeah i am talking about romp, and look at the FA in that video you posted. You think that FA isn't epicly geared?
    o.o you cant compare each vid for the dmg cuz no1 knows the gear each class is using.but normally for dungeons and boss solo wiz has always been better,the only class who should be happy is fa cuz this isnt new for wiz...

^ for ESTsoft

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Syth View Post
    o.o you cant compare each vid for the dmg cuz no1 knows the gear each class is using.but normally for dungeons and boss solo wiz has always been better,the only class who should be happy is fa cuz this isnt new for wiz...
    imo, all classes should be happy. every class is gaining a boost. the classes that are weaker now are just getting extra, to make the classes more balanced.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast