Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BM3 Discussion

Banned
    FA better than WI in pvp because skill of FA have like 10more amp and 50 more magic compare to WI
    and guess what, WI dont use aura, regen, amp buff in pvp so less rate then FA

I, FA can beat WI easier in pvp than in NW ==> am i su.ck >.>

Shadow Titanium
    honestly who really cares? just play the class u like and have fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick123 View Post
    honestly who really cares? just play the class u like and have fun with it.
    You need to understand this game is some people's lives.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Titanium
    Lol, see syth ? its obvious that u r the one who aint know anything about pvp...dude i really doubt u ever played WI , if u did u would know WI is the worst class in this stand pvp , u can go ask that " top " WI u talk about.

Titanium
    btw, we're just discussing dont take it serious i dont want anybody to hate me :< and i'd hate being called "Troll" everywhere >.>

Banned
    But it's obvious you've never played wi or you would realize saying they're the worst is pretentious. It's up to the player, aruably the best player on merc has been a wiz for like 4 years. and has yet to be proven otherwise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    my 2 classes I play happen to be WI and FA, sup?

All newfaqgs that think wi I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s PLEAse reroll i need cheaper gear. thnx
    +1 Playing strictly wi for a while now, gear is pretty pricey, kinda annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by killerdevil View Post
    Lol, see syth ? its obvious that u r the one who aint know anything about pvp...dude i really doubt u ever played WI , if u did u would know WI is the worst class in this stand pvp , u can go ask that " top " WI u talk about.
    wiz will ALWAYS have wayy more dmg than fa.btw stand pvp is for nubs,free style:think whos got more skills and buffs to play ,thats right WIZ lol.the only thing fa r good at is healing period and in free style u cant heal so good luck with that,talking about dps true that fa has better but wiz having higher dmg the dps doesnt matter since all u will need r max 6 skills(3/4 lances/cannons and rest fillers met/edc)wiz dmg will always be stronger as simple as that.

btw:the def and hp diff of wiz and fa isnt that big to make it count,not like it is wa vs wiz def/hp comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

Banned
    Who told you people Wiz had lower hp and def? I could of sworn they're def was equal and Wiz had slightly higher hp -_-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Syth View Post
    wiz will ALWAYS have wayy more dmg than fa.btw stand pvp is for nubs,free style:think whos got more skills and buffs to play ,thats right WIZ lol.the only thing fa r good at is healing period and in free style u cant heal so good luck with that,talking about dps true that fa has better but wiz having higher dmg the dps doesnt matter since all u will need r max 6 skills(3/4 lances/cannons and rest fillers met/edc)wiz dmg will always be stronger as simple as that.

btw:the def and hp diff of wiz and fa isnt that big to make it count,not like it is wa vs wiz def/hp comparison.
    I completely disagree with you

A freestyle pvp is exactly the same as a standing pvp between 2 equally skilled players, and if one of them is more skilled than the other, than talking about stats is completely irrelevant, so you might as well not bring freestyle pvp into the discussion at all. Unless you're an FB of course.

I have no idea who told you dps doesn't matter and only damage per hit matters, but:

Generally in a pvp you do lances > big skill as finisher.

FA has a massive advantage on wiz, for the fact that FA lances hit higher than WI lances do, and lances are the same cast time in combo for FA and WI. FA's completer skill also does more damage per hit than edc/sc/meteor. What a lot of people don't know is that FA's big skills are very low dps compared to wiz's big skills, but because our completer is more damage per hit than edc/sc/meteor, it functions far better as a finisher.

So even if you're going to say only damage per hit matters, FA wins on lances. And FA wins on finisher skill. And even still, FA wins on DPS, because lances are all the same cast time in combo. And if FA hits higher, then their damage as a function of time will be higher than WI.

And if you're going to say defense and hp isn't significant, I'll disagree with you on that too, but even if you say it's not significant, then lets assume you're right. An FA and WI can tank exactly the same amount.

So given this scenario where an FA is given 5 seconds to hit the wiz, they will do 4 lances + completer skill

a WI will also do 4 lances + completer skill

We've already established that FA hits higher lances. And FA completer hits higher than any of wiz's 3 big skills. In that 5 second time frame, FA puts out more damage on the same defense. It doesn't matter if you make it 5 seconds or 60 seconds.

FA has always meant to be a pvp class. All our skills are completely oriented to pvp, more-so against WI than anything because other classes can outtank/outlast an FA, while WI has the disadvantage on both tanking AND damage output. WI has been meant to be "tank" only via the use of SI. This is also why we have eagle eye and thrusting arrow, which are arguably useless in most cases in pve.

WI has always been oriented to pve. That's why their bm2 is better than FA's bm2. That's why they have more aoe than FA skills do.

And considering FA outdamages and outtanks WI, I think saying that heal is the only thing FA are good for is pretty ignorant. It seems like now you're just trying to insult a class you don't like without any real facts.

If you want to make the argument that FA is a weak class, you could do that as long as you provide real facts; after playing FA for a while I probably can give a massive list of reasons why FA sucks but it sure won't consist of ignorant statements like "FA is only good for healing/wiz will ALWAYS have more damage than FA."

tl;dr version

Your post is really just your own biased opinion. I've tried to keep bias's out of my post; FA does have an advantage over WI in pvp due to the nature of our skills, look at the numbers on the skills and you can see that. The reasons I've provided explaining why that is true, are facts, and can't be proven wrong, because that is the nature of a fact.
    Last edited by Cathy; 03-07-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast