Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: BM3 Discussion

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    If you're going to assume that a good wizard has 70 more magic than an fa then yes. But fortunately for this argument's sake, a good fa and wiz would never use the same gear. An endgame NA wizard does not have the potential to max his rate while maintaining that high magic.

There is a common misconception that wizards have better combo dps potential than fa's do and this quote serves to explain why. End game wizards do not use the same gear as fa's do. Why? They have a rate penalty compared to fa's. This means that for your pure combo wiz to function at max dps you would need dual 7/40 orbs which obviously cannot be forcium and therefore have a lower magic total (thus reducing the magic gap). They could also use one 15/24 and a forcium orb, but at this point you should already realize that using a 15/24 is bad news. The fa doesn't need to use a 15/24 because he has his bow. He can use one 7/40 and a forcium orb and have well over 60 rate. If wants even more damage he can replace his rate orb with another forcium one which would lower his rate to around that of the wiz but keep his damage stats higher.

So for the speds out there, and I know there are a lot of you, wizards only seem better because there are more epically geared wiz than fas. Fa's have more potential, but there isn't any player in NA to look to as an example of this. That means you have to do math to realize that fa's have more combo dps, and people seem to be allergic to that these days.
    It wasn't about what ifs, it was just about which one does more with equal gear.

Cathy that damage calc has been proven wrong multiple times.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwarrior2 View Post
    wow on whole thread people only talking bout wiz and fa bm3 no other ones
    NO OTHER CLASS MATTERS AFTER THIS UPDATE, continue the talk about wi and fa.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    FA>Wiz said and done... and props to Cathy. Your making me miss my FA everyday when i see you .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macboy313 View Post
    FA>Wiz said and done... and props to Cathy. Your making me miss my FA everyday when i see you .
    ty o.o

top 2 players from each class here. Im aware that the gear is diff, however its still something worth meantioning here.

Freestyle is Freestyle.

ppl here are saying there is no difference. IMO that's not the case for the purpose of argument lets say it is.

Ok lets sit down someone who knows how to combo vs someone who goes to war daily, who is going to win? THE ONE WITH MORE SKILLS. End of Discussion!!!!!!!!!!

*mad*

y ppl so mad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keato View Post
    y ppl so mad
    cuz i can't solo a small guard in war

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast