Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Fighting tips for lvl 79 FB

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.

Fighting tips for lvl 79 FB

I just got back on CABAL after a long inactivity and I have forgotten all of my carefully made battle strategies, as I discovered when I tried to join a war and got curb-stomped. As such, I would appreciate it if people would give me some suggestions for a good PVP DPS combo for lvl 79 FB's, and any other relevant tips. Thanks a bunch!

Oooh. Sorry if this is a necropost. Since you're wanting to go T1, max out force assault and force slash. Basically, in a huge team fight, your job is to run in and use those two attacks on everyone, whittling down their hp. Force impact is ok, but the cast time of 5 seconds may be less than desirable; the hp down here doesn't hurt either. Infernal stigma can be another good aoe skill, albeit slow. Use dance of ruin/illusion stab/abyssal crystal if needed. As a pvp combo, force assault>force slash>illusion stab/dance of ruin/abyssal crystal/impact stab/force break/force kick/whatever else might work>infernal stigma/force impact (finisher). This is a general outline. Use your imagination to come up with the appropriate level for each skill and the ordering.
    I have succumbed to the insistence that I must have a character profile. So here you go.