Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: remove lag or else

The GMs are aware of what's happening. They even have a thread on here discussing about it. If you're having issues, do what the Lorkan says in his thread....

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...Latency-Issues

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Look at whats going on right now,pre-paid cash shop has 30-day 100% xp and wexp beads,venus is more full than I've seen in a long time (idk abotu merc),And the BM3/190 update is right around the corner,I'm sure the GM's are busy as hell right now just trying to make everything run as smooth as possible for everyone who came back to play.
    possibly test runs of the new updates on the servers... never knew... they might be having problems with their cable provider in their area thus making everyone else lag... give them time around 3PM CST something should at least be giving a heads up to all of us. Until then get some sleep or do something that pertains to life =P
    Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Look at whats going on right now,pre-paid cash shop has 30-day 100% xp and wexp beads,venus is more full than I've seen in a long time (idk abotu merc),And the BM3/190 update is right around the corner,I'm sure the GM's are busy as hell right now just trying to make everything run as smooth as possible for everyone who came back to play.
    Venus only looks full because the GMs keep downsizing the server. Chan 20 has 3 bars when 4 people are in BI dancing.

Banned
    funny even with lag. ppl still play.

go qq somewhere else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12