Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back to Cabal and I need help

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Yes MuraMusa you are right. The long term goal will be simply to replace the 4 rings with ros+10, for now cr2. But here is my argument, I have 3% max rate on pet, 2% max from amu, 3% max from rune = 8%.

So max crit rate for me is 58% w/o compromising damage.
    15 (helmet) + 15 (15/24 topaz) + 11 (FA) + 5 (base) + 7 (7/40 siggy orb) + 3 (board) = 56%

And because both the topaz and helmet are extended I get an additional 8% cd.

And during aura / aos just switch between a 36% cd helm. That will work. My only problem is managing my 3 other gears, boot glove and suit ... I don't have alz and no magic solution to this problem , as miavi and cathy pointed out the importance of the role of an FA and why it would be needed. I was hoping for a cheap build like a 180 hp 7% osm extended suit and boot ... and get may be like a osm glove ...saves me some atk and full set gives me like 5 def ...

but only 20 m atk and 360 hp vs. 180 def as cathy pointed out (210 at +15) is a lot of difference. The defense also helps in pve. Siggy as miavii says she prefers, I think is the better option but again - I have no alz.

So I don't know ... if I go that route ... the only good solution i can think of is maybe save some alz in the long run and substitute the money to get 4x ros 10 ... aop6 ... may be even eos8.

But w/o doubt forcium / siggy set is way better. I might do this simply because I want to enjoy the game a bit faster ... 3 x forcium piece can go up to 12 b. I don't have that kind of alz.
    If you're going for a cheap build just get osm and tg. More defense does make things easier, especially when soloing, but it's not impossible to do anything with osm and vamp ears+6. I know an FA that can run high end dungeons like Marquinas with osm, without much trouble; it just requires some teamwork.

I use osm myself and do just fine in most situations.
    Last edited by Cathy; 02-28-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Osmium
    Builds that use 4 damage rings are always bad endgame. They are worse than any build using a 7/40 out of aura, and horrible compared to them in aura. Your orbs are ideal only for a full rate build which means if you are going to spend your alz on anything, it should be on a 7/40 helm then aop6 and gloves with max rate when u get more. Gear drops 24/7 so you can get that by farming. This will set you up for over 60 rate (max 63) while maintaining a potential 185+ cdi and decently high magic. Your amp will be low, but you aren't going for an amp build. If you were to stay with your 15/24 helm endgame you would end up with your 56 rate and around 179cd.
    Last edited by xDromarx; 02-28-2012 at 08:19 AM.
    ~quit~

Cathy , ... I m going to make an OSM build 180 hp osm boot , suit + 15 it in your honor ... if I fail high dungeons you are feeding me home cooked dinners for the rest of your life. Get ready.

Titanium
    I have questions about FA too.. Having only played WA and FS before, I am not sure how to build or gear a FA. I've heard before that FA should always use Forcium amp weapons, but I don't know valid it is now with safeguard highs enabling +15 Topaz grade weapons to approximate the magic attack of a +11 Forcium weapon. I've run simple skill damage output calculations using cabalc, and it seems that across the board, any +15 PC damage Lapis/Topaz/Sig weapon is better than a Forcium orb, since the latter typically only comes in 7% amp, 20% CDI, 3% rate/20% CDI or 3%amp/20% CDI or 26% CDI. Also, I have heard that it is advisable to keep one weapon Forcium to maintain max level bow for rate and magic attack. Does this hold any merit? Also, to achieve decent rate (>45%) and modest CDI, is it advisable for a FA to use an 8/20 or 15/24 helm? Should FA keep one rate ring or two with the above in consideration? And is the trade-off between CDI versus amp/magic attack worth considering a dual Topaz build?

why don't you girls Miavii and Cathy , even Emie make a girl's team. Could be coolish ... like some kind of cabal club or something. I remember a long time ago afew girls blader and warriors got together in venus and were making a team like that ... i was in that team although i wasn't a girl haha.

why don't you girls Miavii and Cathy , even Emie make a girl's team. Could be coolish ... like some kind of cabal club or something. I remember a long time ago afew girls blader and warriors got together in venus and were making a team like that ... i was in that team although i wasn't a girl haha.
    The team im into is on the harass and pk team. And its me XI, Han, Cassey, a Hybrid fb, a sei fb and some other who likes to pk certain guilds, weirdos and jerks. I do well on that kind of team.
    Girl team, I tried but most of the time, its just emoticon talks and I love you here and I love you there, or hugs and kisses with sprinkles and marshmallows. Its lame, Im like always dealing with that in real life so no Im not up for this if were gunna be talking about cutesy fancy fantasy, Id rather have the thrill! >.>
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

I forgot bout that other girl team i had in sei
    >.>
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Cathy , ... I m going to make an OSM build 180 hp osm boot , suit + 15 it in your honor ... if I fail high dungeons you are feeding me home cooked dinners for the rest of your life. Get ready.
    lol well sig+15 is typically 3-4b. Imo, if you are rich, use sig. And use 7/100 osm+11 if you aren't. If you can afford sgh to +15 the osm, and seh to extend it, you are better off just getting 7/100 sig.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    The team im into is on the harass and pk team. And its me XI, Han, Cassey, a Hybrid fb, a sei fb and some other who likes to pk certain guilds, weirdos and jerks. I do well on that kind of team.
    Girl team, I tried but most of the time, its just emoticon talks and I love you here and I love you there, or hugs and kisses with sprinkles and marshmallows. Its lame, Im like always dealing with that in real life so no Im not up for this if were gunna be talking about cutesy fancy fantasy, Id rather have the thrill! >.>
    liez! you know you love my hugs! (>o.o)>

Hybrid fb ? I was the first successful hybrid fb of my time ... and I sketched a strong model how to competetively fight in PvP and nw. There was someone in Mercury who later followed that model and took part of my gear as I went FS. The model is based on a certain well known fb in EU server who won a pvp event being hybrid ... is it toca ? If so, you can tell him about me. I am iMuhammad / NezRaaL or he will remember me as lyf in the video below [ although that's in sFB mode ] (was made a long time ago so don't get judgmental about the gears). I had a full 12 page argument with rockstar back in the day and everyone followed it. I reasoned why and how it could be used and his argument was being sFB fulfilled all the needs. My argument was, it's a play style and it's fun : and there is workaround to enjoy it as a class both in pve and pvp but not so good at soloing bosses. If you ask Dromar ofcourse he will say FAIL. Sped :P

cathy, we will see, chaos's hacked gear showed up in AH. I opened a ticket and also put it down in general. hopefully the GMs are rational and gives the gear back.

miavii ... i get plenty of thirlls in real life. i like hugs and kisses, there is nothing wrong with that :P haha.
    cathy -_-; won't feed a hungry guy, huh ? :P you totally dodged it , high defense rate in real life ? LOL
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-29-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Osmium
    If you ask Dromar ofcourse he will say FAIL. Sped :P
    There was no reason to make a hfb when you did. I had my own way back also. It was horrible. There was no gear available to make one, and no runes or accessories to support one to the point where it would be a viable build. Now that there are runes, accessories, easily +able gear, and gear that increases all amp instead of just one type of amp, it is possible to make one that is decent in pk. Obviously still garbage in pve, but that is to be expected.
    ~quit~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast