Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Connection error, could not connect to server.

Connection error, could not connect to server.

Hello.

I'm having a bit of a tedious problem that doesn't want to be solved. I downloaded and installed just earlier this evening and when I tried to play I couldn't connect. I went through all the steps (adding exceptions in both AVG and my firewall) but still I'm not able to connect. Running Win7 Ultimate 64 and this is really frustrating, considering I wanted to pick up my career after a three year hiatus.

Any fast resolutions/suggestions are very welcome. Regards, zajber.

Osmium
    Are you sure you are using the right cabal servers for your region? Because these servers are for NA players and other regions that don't have a dedicated cabal server.

Oops, my bad. Didn't look that one up x)
    Thanks for the eye-opener!

Osmium
    Hehe, no problem. ^^

Unhappy I can not connect to server

[U]I also can not connect to server! is the first time the full game! 'm Brasileio, can someone tell me what to do? When I try the game tells me unable to connect to my server and masi deo try later

I have the same problem and wonder how to check that im using the correct servers for my region when i cant get pass login?. stops at loading server selection. then i get the same error as the other guys.

im also new btw. been spending hours to try get this game to work. ive heard only good things about the game but this is quite annoying.

Angry I can not connect

Guys what do I do now? Can not get the concta served clicked downloaded the game but I can not connect!

I found this thread.. gonna test it if it works.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...=server+select