Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION GM Hacked Item on AH

Banned
    the owner( chaosomega) dont even care anymore, why are you bringing him up in the first place. he gave you the char therefore it is YOUR duty to get the items back not him. And QQing on public forums wont help your case one bit bruh.

dkmopper. WHAT IF ... someone bought them from AH ? and got himself into a messy situation ?

the alz from that account would go missing overnight transferrred, and the guy who bought it from AH would lose his gear. AGREED ?

NOTE : I am not asking the items to be duped , so it's the singular items - there cannot be alternative motives (meaning oh i have a missing gear look ...admin gives second gear and both gain something like that ) - I m saying the gears are in AH , and posted by the hacker.

Bringing this public will prevent from anyone buying the hacked gear before they are returned.

LET me put another challenge here then since GENERAL is pretty public. the person who is selling the gear SHOW yourself here and explain how you got the gear. My claim is those two items were hacked from this character. I have also laid down every step to show why I claim those items to be mine including tickets, and other references. So if YOU are the person selling those gears show yourself and explain how you got the gears.

if the gear is given to chaosomega he will give them to me. simple as that. who would you want the gears to be with ? ... a legit player or the hacker ? and what if your gears got hacked, would it be fair not to get them back ?

ALSO chaos used my gears (which included forcium +7 suit FS s samp, sig metal 7% samp180 hp boot extended , forcium glove , strong weps, note +7 = +11 now) to get those items. He was holding them till i got back, I went missing for a while so he went for an FA gear. Ask the GMs long time ago , I sent a ticket to them asking if my gears could be returend, and they denied it saying only chaosomega could return the gears. So the gears belong to me.

I really don't know you guys, I am very old school. I need your help. so please help me out. It's your community vs abusive hackers, don't let them win.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-29-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Banned
    "what if " , that has already happened probably but if it was to happen the GM's would refund the buyer and the boots would be returned to the ORIGINAL owner

you making forum post here wont do shet for u but piss off the gms lol and they gonna fk u in the ass hard.

and no one has to SHOW you anything bro get real lol, your most likely not gonan get shet back anyways since u xfered the char off the orignal account

Banned
    your logic is so flawed you "gave " him your stuff therefore its not "yours" anymore k?

and since he gave you the FA and stated he dont even give a flying fk about the game it is ur duty to get it back not QQ on a forum that the gms gonan read and be like HAR HAR HAR inb4closed.

so let the GMs return the gears to chaosomega then. should i call him here ? I am still in my office. he will want them back.

and chaosomega now quit cabal and gave me his gears. there is no flaw, we are friends. just like i gave him my gears before i quit last time, but years later decided to come back. i couldn't because i didn't have my gears, so i couldn't ask them back. if i was messing around with all the ticket references to bought gears - the GMs would be able to follow all this and take serious actions against me. that's why i am going public.

if your gears got hacked tomorrow what would you do ?
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-29-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Banned
    "if" is the question ^^. too bad i dont play anymore LOL and i talk to him too what makes you think it makes a difference if you call him on here. GMs got their set of guidelines they need to follow too so just fk up and wait for ur ticket like everyone else. QQing on forum wont speed up ur progress u arab

what i said falls within guidelines. if a gear is hacked, it is returned to the rightful owner. that can be either chaosomega or me. either way it will end up with me.

as for your racist comment, I feel sorry for you and THAT is violating forum policy.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-29-2012 at 01:31 PM.

on9 da 2nd is in trouble

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    what i said falls within guidelines. if a gear is hacked, it is returned to the rightful owner. that can be either chaosomega or me. either way it will end up with me.

as for your racist comment, I feel sorry for you and THAT is violating forum policy.
    techincally chaosomega is rightful owner not you bro. your just the scrub who he gave the char to, so if you want his gears back that you so claim get hacked then wait for your ticket. and did i hit a soft spot??? why you so offended jejejee

chaosomega already sent the ticket. GM hasn't responded for a while, and the item just showed up in AH. making this thread public prevents anyone from buying the hacked gear. if GM's want to give it to chaosomega that's fine too. I am not disagreeing with you there. He will simply give it to me.

once returned this time, i am extending them and making them account bound. end of solution and end of abuse.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast