Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION GM Hacked Item on AH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    chaosomega already sent the ticket. GM hasn't responded for a while, and the item just showed up in AH. making this public prevents anyone from buying the gear.

if GM's want to give it to chaosomega that's fine too. I am not disagreeing with you there. But he will simply give it to me.

i cant express how dumb you are, you do know not everyone on cabal reads forums rite? half of cabal barely even reads english loolloloollolo. And wat if GM's dont wana give it back? wat u gonan do cry more?

Cabal's policy is to return hacked gears to the right owner. It is also their responsibility to stop abusers, or creating mishaps if someone was to purchase those gears.

Lol im not worried about getting hacked I don't share accounts or buy alz
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

I never shared accounts or bought alz and neither did he. I made my alz through item shop , which falls within cabal's policy and also dungeons. I work an office job, so I can do it. Cabal is a time off for me since my divorce and so is playing guitars and afew other things.

He made his alz through my gears and also his own efforts. He quit, I wanted to come back ... he gave me his gears. And when I get those gears I am extending them making them account bound, that will stop future abuse.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-29-2012 at 01:50 PM.

I never shared accounts or bought alz and neither did he. He made his alz through my gears and also his own efforts.
    So u sat there and watched him the whole time
    Daymn you ass must be sore from sitting in his lap the whole time
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

I went missing from the game for about 2 years. In my days guild leaders used to have character.

I went missing from the game for about 2 years.
    Then how the f do you know what he has done?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

chaos is legit. i had known him and his brother as a friend for many years. i used to be the FS bringer , his brother used to be WA ... and we had a really good guild. I trust him and I like him as a person, so I gave him my gears before leaving.

I don't know what kind of guild you have. But our guild had good trust understanding and sharing drops working as a team. There is too many things I can teach you, we did in old school - legit & fun.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-29-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Banned
    hes speakiung jiberish he dont even know wat hes saying

1. Claiming the gears got hacked and they are sitting in AH
    2. Making this public will prevent anyone from buying those gears
    3. If whoever is selling the gears can claim that gear belongs to them legitly let him come forward.
    4. Spelling out Cabal policy which is returning hacked gear to the rightful owner.
    5. Giving a detailed account of events that took place so GMs can investigate.

As for both of you are throwing offensive languages which is breaking forum policy.

Promoting fair play works in favor of players, the GMs and the game.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-29-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast