Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ATTENTION GM Hacked Item on AH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    1. Claiming the gears got hacked and they are sitting in AH
    2. Making this public will prevent anyone from buying those gears
    3. If whoever is selling the gears can claim that gear belongs to them legitly let him come forward.
    4. Spelling out Cabal policy which is returning hacked gear to the rightful owner.
    5. Giving a detailed account of events that took place so GMs can investigate.

As for both of you are throwing offensive languages which is breaking forum policy.

your're such a pansy you know that? lol bet half the peopel reading this is loling while the other half dont even care. and as for #3 no one needs to claim shet to u in the first place so get reallllll

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    1. I am a sped.
    2. I don't know how to speak english.
    3. Everybody hates me.
    4. I didn't know that posting ticket issues on the forums was pointless.
    5. I am not aware that players agree to limited terms of restorations before getting their gear back which states that one's gear can only be restored a limited amount of time. Chaos never told me he was past that threshold.
    fix't your list for you bro
    ~quit~

Omg zet my sides hurt
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    fix't your list for you bro
    Omg I think I'm starting to like you
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Omg zet my sides hurt
    im not zets im unsanc bro!!

Lol I can't keeP track lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'll go out on a limb and vouch for both your honesty and legitimacy...I believe your circumstances Nez, Muhammad^^ but...

sadly, you don't have a strong case. The moment you start giving out items or sharing stuff and lose any sort of specific "ID" as it were, it could only mean, to the eyes of the gm's, either you shared accounts or own all those accounts (multiple). So if it's the former, that will weaken your claim as there's no way you can be sure of the activities of the other person during your absence. If it's the latter, they also frown on multiple accounts as some abuse that and make imaginary hacks and claims on a different identification.

So although in a nutshell, what you're saying that theft shouldn't have any place in this game which is ideal and I support that, it'd be a tougher than ft2 and now mo dungeon task to even get the gm's to recover these items for you. Plus the fact that they might have thought that you or chaos have retired for good. And since they technically own everything we have or worked for in this game, they probably thought it best to dispose of the otherwise dormant and idle epic gears out in the market, lol. I'm just guessing though.

Lastly, there's no point going up against these 'pseudo' gm's (or people who think they're gm's here lol) but then again, ever wondered why some cases get fast actions (search through the forums) --- one even traded at her own risk via transfers and got scammed but the gms were quick (like all of 24 hours? lol) to return the scammed item to the 'gullible' person...while others like yours or Chaos' case don't even get the attention. Go figure. And why no gm even respond with a short "we're gonna look into this" and most of the reaction posts and flames and bashing just come from these, as i wrote, pseudo or feeling-like-gm trolls? Again, go figure.

Good luck. Hope you recover your items and welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Lastly, there's no point going up against these 'pseudo' gm's (or people who think they're gm's here lol) but then again, ever wondered why some cases get fast actions (search through the forums) --- one even traded at her own risk via transfers and got scammed but the gms were quick (like all of 24 hours? lol) to return the scammed item to the 'gullible' person...while others like yours or Chaos' case don't even get the attention. Go figure. And why no gm even respond with a short "we're gonna look into this" and most of the reaction posts and flames and bashing just come from these, as i wrote, pseudo or feeling-like-gm trolls? Again, go figure.

Good luck. Hope you recover your items and welcome back.
    newsped.jpg

GM can respond in helpdesk ticket, nobody really cares about random dudes missing gear, its between them and GMs. Attention seeking by making another separate thread? Special ed.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

and while others hold the gm's in hostage lol to get them unbanned and collaborate lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234