Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION GM Hacked Item on AH

ATTENTION GM Hacked Item on AH

Namely 100 hp +15 SIGGY Boot and Max rate glove +15 SIGGY. Ray gave his character to me and quit.

stolengear.jpg

I sent a ticket already, I didn't mention the boot which raymond later mentioned since I didn't know what his char had. Still those gears should be returned. Please take action, thanks. Everyone please support this thread because the gears are legit to chaosomega, who I gave all my FS gears to before leaving a long time ago. I am back and he gave me his FA instead. So the gears should come to me or if you give to him he will give them to me.

Even people I don't get along with from a LONG time ago, please support this. Disagreement is one thing but getting gears hacked is another. I have always been a legit player and fair play.

GMs feel free to lock or hide this thread. I just wanted your attention so you know me asking for the gears is legit and do your investigation. Please check my ticket , I am MuhammadFA game name. If needed after returning make the gears char bound if possible, I wouldn't mind.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-28-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Banned
    story of our lives why make a post here? send a ticket and sort it out with the gm

I did bro. I just wanted to get their attention so they take action. Ray also sent a ticket and so far they did nothing! Now the items show up in AH. The boots and the glove. They should trace their ip, and if needed contact their service provider , do something. !

Please check ticket 50671. Thanks.
    GMs take your time if you need to do your investigation but please give me back the gears. If you want me to co-operate I will be more than happy to help.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-28-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Contact their service provider? Lol.... I dont even... Lmao. Basically the real world won't care about pixels you've obtained in a online mmo, just sayin'. Tracing proxy IP would probably accomplish nothing as well, but whatever helps people sleep at nite o_o.

Anyhow good luck.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I completely believe you "gave" your FS to him and he "gave" you an FA.

Scarface, it is a fact. There was no foul play involved, in fact when he went inactive I was looking for him trying to come back and even wrote to GM if he could be contacted or I could get my gears back somehow. You can ask them, they have past tickets on this as well. They said NO, and they had a right to say so. It was open for quite some time and I didn't know how to contact him. However it did happen. Also I am very old school and people know I am honest.

Also the FA still has some very nice gears... account / char bound. If i did something fishy, I wouldn't make myself public like this.

It is not nice to get gears hacked for anyone. It did happen to Raymond and he was holding whatever was left for me. There was also a significant time gap between the ticket was open before and the time he gave me his FA, ask the GMs they have past logs. So please don't try to be a smart ass.

If something rightfully belongs to you, then it should be given to you. Hacking is like third party involvement. It is responsibility of cabal management to ensure that the hackers do not get to smile at the end and assure us if something gets taken it will be returned so HACKERS can't say we can do it again, make alz and sell it for some guy offering a paypal transaction. I am confident the GMs will help me out and those items get taken out from AH and returned to the rightful owner..
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-29-2012 at 04:49 AM.

Has the char been transferred to your own account? If not then the gear is not rightfully yours
    Who is also to say if it wasn't transferred the last owner of the account didn't strip it on you?
    Also if the char has not been transferred then it will have multiple ips and the gms are gonna call it account sharing and tell you to buzz off lol
    Good luck hope you transferred
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

whitetrash

1. The char is xferred to my account.
    2. It doesn't matter where the gear is put , returned to my friend or given to me directly. If you give it to my friend's account he will simply give it to me. And if it's given to me directly,I will take it.
    3. After getting hacked my friend also opened a ticket before the char was xferred to me. so obviously he didn't strip anything for sure, which acts as additional proof. The char still has a 40/7 siggy orb and 15/24 topaz xtal both at +15. I am using my old 15/24 helm also. And whatever CHEAP osm gear is there , I sold some bronze ticket so I could buy some gear to get started. But the siggy gears on AH those items were hacked / stolen. He couldn't take the weps because they were acc / char binded.

People who are fair play should be rewarded if things go wrong. The gears are a combined work of my and his personal effort, it didn't happen overnight.
    # 3 also acts as ANOTHER proof I am legit. Otherwise I would pay some guy via paypal or those weird sites to get alz cheaper instead. GMs can check my transaction log to see I sold those.

so I am in good shape as far as rules are concerned.

this is a very strong case that I have here. I hope the GMs will act to it , give my gears and punish the abusers.

I am also making my post public so the GMs have an easier decision to make so my gears can be returned, I need your support guys, we are one community - although you may or may not like my personality that's a different thing altogether. This can happen to anyone. Please bump this post.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 02-29-2012 at 09:31 AM.

weird situation.......

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Agreed Rowe ......
    Something don't sound right
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast