Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T> Gift Voucher for ultimate game card code

T> Gift Voucher for ultimate game card code

I'm quitting cabal and I have some vouchers that are useless to me and I thought I would make use of them by trading for some ultimate game card codes. 1 voucher = a $10 card or 6 = $50 card. I can provide up to 6. Leave me a message if interested.

Thanks.

******UPDATE*******

thanks all the trolls for the free bumps, Kraze76 wa in mercury is now 6 gift vouchers and 113mil alz + amp boot and suit richer for only 50 bucks because she actually believed me.
    Last edited by rmlink; 03-02-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Oh yea this looks real legit

Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    Oh yea this looks real legit
    i am 1000x more legit than you will ever be, troll. First of all I am posting this in a forum. So all kinds of GM's can see this, tard. If you dont believe me come look at my blader who i bet is better geared than you. So keep failing troll face, maybe someday you will find your goat.
    Last edited by rmlink; 02-29-2012 at 11:31 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rmlink View Post
    i am 1000x more legit than you will ever be, troll. First of all I am posting this in a forum. So all kinds of GM's can see this, tard. If you dont believe me come look at my blader who i bet is better geared than you. So keep failing troll face, maybe someday you will find your goat.
    lol'd. great way to prove you're legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    lol'd. great way to prove you're legit.
    I lol'd , trolling is a good way to get your post count up. If you are actually interested I you can sign on Lunia, the game I quit this pos game for. You can see my 22k ryan that needs daily gift boxes. You think I will scam people to pay for these 200 dollar slot extender high? You are high. I had 24 bucks left over from my over spending on this game so I decided to try and get rid of those and put them to use. Then I realized I had a bunch of alz that I could buy the gift vouchers with as well, and people who need alz and are under 150 cant buy them, I didnt think so many people would think I am a scammer. (in game too)
    Last edited by rmlink; 02-29-2012 at 12:24 PM.

do you take credit cards? kaaaaaa!

not a scammer bought all 6 of them plus gave me alz and his bl gear

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xsv76 View Post
    not a scammer bought all 6 of them plus gave me alz and his bl gear
    yea ill belive that from someone with 4 posts , gtf0 and if your reading this anybody dont belive what his saying...easy way to get scammed idiots

Quote Originally Posted by dgassant View Post
    yea ill belive that from someone with 4 posts , gtf0 and if your reading this anybody dont belive what his saying...easy way to get scammed idiots
    I said they are sold... i'm not even asking for another trade you t@rd. Just because she doesnt troll forums for post counts like you doesnt make her any less legit. f@ggot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rmlink View Post
    I said they are sold... i'm not even asking for another trade you t@rd. Just because she doesnt troll forums for post counts like you doesnt make her any less legit. f@ggot.
    im sorry for ruining ur scam, forgive me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast