Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Wa's, Get to his level plz? :D

Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    Oh, I'm sure we'll see another WA like Bumba.
    As soon as a pc dmg forcy GS 2 slot drops someone is gonna be throwing down thousands of USD to say, hey I'm stronger then you. In a online game.
    lol thats basically how cabal works;i am the strongest person until some1 comes and spend a hell load of usd;as simple as that. lol
    the thing is that ppl believe any of the top players here got their stuffs in a clean way.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

hi synodai, welcome to Cabal NA forums. refer to my warrior setup guide to get started. good luck!

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...WA-setup-guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    uhhh we have better ones?

prove it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dgassant View Post
    prove it
    lol what level are you? have you even been to a t5 war? The WA in that video isn't even close to being good.

Forcium
    xi on wa 2 stronk

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    lol what level are you? have you even been to a t5 war? The WA in that video isn't even close to being good.
    Lool +1
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    maybe every1 else just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. prove it mengzcake

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    Lool +1

hey u been playing since what? cabal came out how come no1 talks about you? you wasted all that time playing to still be garbage and non factor? just go kill urself mengz

Quote Originally Posted by dgassant View Post
    hey u been playing since what? cabal came out how come no1 talks about you? you wasted all that time playing to still be garbage and non factor? just go kill urself mengz
    Lol, say what now? I been playing sense 2008. Off and on. Why would anyone want to talk about me? I don't boast myself up to what I am not.
    Who are you? Maybe I don't spend all my time on Cabal? I haven't logged onto my wizard sense early December.
    I am actually glad nobody talks about me, I am really not too strong...I mean honor rank 12? People like Xi and Cathy would bend me over and do very very wrong things to me. I have sub900 defense still 38 rate and sub160 dmg, I never solo pluma.
    Talk some more please.

EDIT: Don't worry, kid. I am planning to make a comeback. I can promise you a solo pluma with no pots vid by June. Just waiting to order me a good rig to game on.
    Last edited by SemiAutoMatic; 03-02-2012 at 06:02 PM.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

my bike combo is stronger

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast