Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My write up about EST and Cabal 2

Trainee

My write up about EST and Cabal 2

I dont know why im saying this I mean its not like ANYONE will even read all of it and understand what I mean. Ull all just harras me and think its stupid when if u really think about it, what im saying is 100% true and the class thing is 500% true and id love to give my Class ideas that i thought of. from skills to weapons to armour.

okay so starts with this. However long Cabal as been on the net, from as long as I can remember the Classes have ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME, from what I know its ALWAYS been FA,FS,FB,BL,WA,Wiz and they have NEVER changed for AS LONG as I can remember.

There have been awsome updates,patches and expansions have any ever included BRAND new classes NO. It really pisses me off because why go through ALL the time and money to make the game better when you keep the classes old.

Now theres going to be the Cabal 3rd Awakening will there be new classes in that update, I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. Again, why go through all the time and money doing a big update like this when the classes wont even change.

Now theres Cabal 2 to worry about, same exact deal, spend the money and time to build a BRAND NEW GAME and all thats done it removed ONE CLASS and replaced it with another mage base. I think its bull______ how can a game be new when the classes DONT EVEN CHANGE.

Its bull because people go around dissing the GMs and yelling at them and tell them SMALL unimportant updates.... which happen but the updates that really matter NEVER HAPPEN.

I go around appreciating the GMs for keeping the game so safe and secure and keeping the gamin economy safe, I've never ever had a thank you or anything for EVER defending ANY game companies nor thank yous or anything for giving mmo companies ideas that pwold increase there player count by like 100000 or more.

I'm finally here to diss ESTsoft. and here are my last words STOP UPDATING THE STUFF THAT DOESNT MATTER AND START WORRYING ABOUT WHAT DOES MATTER...... like NEW FRIKAN CLASSES. I probably speak for MUCH of Cabal when I say these classes are getting BORING.

I mean if the problem is that you guys can think of new class ideas or race. honestly I have like 10-20 classes I have noted on my computer that I wanna put in an mmo some time. There SICK.. but has ANYONE EVER LISTENED to WHAT REALLY REALLY matter... NO.

These classes I thought of ALLL BY MYSELF are the sickest thing ever, the graphics on them would be WICKED,the skills would be INSANE and I can describe them SOOOOOOO WELL. but again WHO LISTENS TO THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY HAS THE GOOD IDEAS.

So I will say ESTsoft/GMs I blame this on you, START MAKING NEW CLASSES AND MAKING THINGS THAT PEOPLE WILL ENJOY. Cause NO ONE likes playing the SAME CLASS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN... ITS TIME FOR A FRIKAN CHANGE.

Forcium
    tl;dr

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    tl;dr
    Beat me to it.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Do you know how long it takes to balance everything out if you make new classes? and if you make one you're bound to make two of em just for balance. adding new classes is harder than you think. besides the few nerfs they did the classes are pretty much balanced and have their own purposes....it's just if you can play them right or not.

Not to mention going into all the specific detail for one class, looks/skills/detail of the skills and looks/movement/statistics. etc etc and a lot more.

Also if you make new classes, you have to change all the previous classes to balance out with the new ones. pain in the butt.

i did this based on the first few sentences so if u mentioned something going against this im sorry.
    Last edited by xChaosForte; 02-29-2012 at 06:18 PM.

tl;dr

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Trainee
    Well no i totally 100% no the hassle any company has to go through to do it. But every other company has also done expansion that include a few classes and worked perfectly and fixed what thy needed to in patches.

Like I mean honestly I think Cabal deserves more than these small patches. I mean something so little has new citty layout like Bloody Ice for Example, the auction house is say upstairs on a balcony with a lot of movement space(Like a bidding house on t.V) something little like that(New layouts) would be nice.

I mean and im more less going along the lines of Cabal 2. I mean looks like a totally wicked game. But honestly my opinion in it is. Whats the point in making a new game when the classes are the same.

See they could have avoided it by making new classes for Cabal 2 RIGHT FROM THE START, instead they remove BL and add Priest. Why not sum them up like Races 1st race (Force) for the Force Archer,Bladers,Shielders. 2nd (Melee) for Warriors,Bladers 3rd (Magic) for Priest,Wizard.

I mean if people were willing to listen and support me, I would give a list of the classes I thought of ALL myself and give the best detail I can about armour,Weapons,skills etc.

The question EVERYONE should ask them self GMs and EST included has the GMs or company ever went to do an expansion and legit made a thread about it of what they should do.

Like If i have seen that does they companies ever take the good ideas into concideration NO.

I mean to me I think its unfair that the they do this big updates that like mean nothing to us.

Why not for once even for ONE expansion make it player bases in other words.
    Make a thread for the players and we give our BRIEF-DETAILED descriptions of what should be in it (if that makes any sence)

Again If I knew ESTsoft and GMs are actually WILLING to read this and actually use my idea and try than I would take a few hours thinking of class ideas and putting in EACH and every detail(best I can) but why do that when i know I'll just be harrased,not supported and not even taking into concideration.

Come on ESTsoft and GMs your guys have the biggest heart out of ANY MMO I'VE EVER PLAYED. Why not for once you guys be the company thats makes an expansion from what us players give details about. I think that would be more than succesfull and would work out great

sorry for the VERY long replies and threads just that im SOOO SICK AND TIRED of playing MMos were the GMs and companies dont give a RATS ASS about what the players say. All we all want is for one lousy company to stand up to the plate and actually take the time to read the ideas we have and ACTUALLY TRY THEM.

go list your ideas in the suggestion section then,you dont have to ask for support. just put the ideas down. gotta put the food on the plate first to serve it.

est is going hella generic with cabal 2. set your expectations very low

can someone simplify this pls?

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    can someone simplify this pls?
    He wish's for EST to make new classes for cabal (more of cabal 2), he finds it ridiculous how they keep the same classes for the 2nd one and wants something different (like totally new classes) instead of little touch-up patches

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast