Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My write up about EST and Cabal 2

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    New York City people most of the time think the city is the entire state lol.
    Yeah I hate when people think NY is all a big city. There is actually alot of wooded area.
    Lol I'm glad I moved before the big snow though, Cali is nice and warm.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    Yeah I hate when people think NY is all a big city. There is actually alot of wooded area.
    Lol I'm glad I moved before the big snow though, Cali is nice and warm.
    YEAH Calif>>>>>>>>>>>NY anyday

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryana View Post
    I'm sorry im not trying to be mean or nothing like that. Maybe you should invest some time in some game designing courses, if u havent already.. and create a mmo with all those ideas. BTW there r so many MMo games out there. pick some and play : ).
    some games i like to play besides Cabal which is free are
    Choas Soul
    Howling Sword
    Lunia
    Rohan
    Runes of Magic
    S.U.N.
    Dynasty warriors online
    Thats like the nicest thing anyones honestly really said on these forums. besides all these frigan moron rambling on flammin this thread talking about nothing related to the thread. and I am going to take my Video Game designing courses I've always enjoyed figuring out how GMs can do what they do and like how the access our files and stuff. But If always go so sick and tired of mmo companies treating us like sht. Coming up with ideas that no1 likes or dont even listen to the players idea.... let alone take them into concideration.

and btw I said NOTHING ABOUT WoW class styles all I said was, a few more classes because the old ones are getting WAY to over played and boring. It doesnt have to be p2p just because u add A FEW more classes because if u look around there mmos with like 20classes that are FREE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cris12822 View Post
    Thats like the nicest thing anyones honestly really said on these forums. besides all these frigan moron rambling on flammin this thread talking about nothing related to the thread. and I am going to take my Video Game designing courses I've always enjoyed figuring out how GMs can do what they do and like how the access our files and stuff. But If always go so sick and tired of mmo companies treating us like sht. Coming up with ideas that no1 likes or dont even listen to the players idea.... let alone take them into concideration.

and btw I said NOTHING ABOUT WoW class styles all I said was, a few more classes because the old ones are getting WAY to over played and boring. It doesnt have to be p2p just because u add A FEW more classes because if u look around there mmos with like 20classes that are FREE.
    Lmao soo you finally have a temper tantrum with GMs and we are suppose to care?

@Everyone else other than cris
    Anyways, I think im going back to New York this summer ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Lmao soo you finally have a temper tantrum with GMs and we are suppose to care?

@Everyone else other than cris
    Anyways, I think im going back to New York this summer ^-^
    no its a trap!!

getouttamystate

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    no its a trap!!

getouttamystate
    make me!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    make me!
    :<

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234