Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Appreciation Thread: Majority lag fix

Appreciation Thread: Majority lag fix

Over the last three weeks or so there have been multitudes of lag problem threads. The lag has been fixed for most people I know since Tuesday's maintenance and yet I haven't seen a single thank you thread. So I figure I should make one.

Thanks GMs and the IT dept for fixing the lag problems and getting things ready for the new update. Although it's not said as much I'm sure there are lots of people who do appreciate your efforts as much as I do. Keep up the good work!

PS. Basic Level 9 formula cards plox. :3

Level 8 Basic Crafter
    Level 5 Ring Crafter

Bump +1 tyty GM's <3

O.o TY for cleaning up your own spill on aisle 9.......

dont get why I thank GM for cleaning up their own mistakes. IJS

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

That's just it. Not all game/lag issues are the GM's/IT dept's fault. Least of all the GMs. As it's said GMs are generally just tasked with in game support and customer service.

Hardware failures occur randomly. Changes to hardware could be demanded by EST's higher ups which could cause conflicts with existing configurations. Dev team "packages" (read changes/updates) can conflict with current settings/code and cause loss. These things just happen.

Regardless of who started it, we should thank those who helped fix it.

People are quicker to blame the lower chains than who actually did it and then they get no apologies or anything when they correct it.

Level 8 Basic Crafter
    Level 5 Ring Crafter

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadedTear View Post
    People are quicker to blame the lower chains than who actually did it and then they get no apologies or anything when they correct it.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ShadedTear View Post
    Over the last three weeks or so there have been multitudes of lag problem threads. The lag has been fixed for most people I know since Tuesday's maintenance and yet I haven't seen a single thank you thread. So I figure I should make one.

Thanks GMs and the IT dept for fixing the lag problems and getting things ready for the new update. Although it's not said as much I'm sure there are lots of people who do appreciate your efforts as much as I do. Keep up the good work!

PS. Basic Level 9 formula cards plox. :3
    i reward est by purchased a 365 day plantium

not gana do it if lag exists.

gj