Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: PVE Combos, what do you think?

Lightbulb PVE Combos, what do you think?

Came across these earlier today? Yes, no? What do you think?

PvE Combo: Gravity Distortion(9) + Lightning Cannon(20) + Poison Arrow(20) + Shadow Shot(20) + Stone Cannon(20) (99% stunlock combo but breaks if G.Master has no room to cast)

PvE Combo2: Gravity Distortion(9) + Shooting Star (9 or 12) + Critical Shot (20) + Shadow Shot(20) + Lightining Cannon(20) (Stuns and doesnt break when G.Master has no roomy, but you do get hit once)

PvE Combo 3: Grativy Distortion(9) + Critical Shot(20) + Shadow Shot(20) + Poison Arrow(20)

O.o

Banned
    Of those three combo's, I wouldn't use the 1st because it uses points on lightning cannon and poison arrow. And I wouldn't use the 2nd because I think it's really valuable to have a lv.20 shooting star, the 3rd is the best one of those three.

sonic shooter 9 > stone cannon 18 > fire cannon 18 > aqua cannon 18

I personally like this combo. It is a 100% stunlock if you're comboing; and use gravity as a secondary stun if you break combo at a bad time.

It takes a lot of skill points, but it's better than using poison arrow or lightning cannon imo; I don't have either of those skills at all. It also lets you keep gravity at a high level, which i think is more useful than a high level sonic.

The cannons can be any level between 12 and 20 and the cooldown should still work (I think). I know for sure it works when all 3 are lv.15-20.
    Last edited by Cathy; 03-02-2012 at 03:12 AM.

First you have to understand that as you level certain skills and by extension stunlocks become obsolete. Use any stunlock that works.. just bear in mind that you won't use or need some of those skills when you gain more defence or become more pvp-oriented.