Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: im lawling so hard

Shadow Titanium

im lawling so hard

I think its pretty hilarious everyone is stocking up on DX dungeon entries for the new update coming with the expectation of just running them a bunch and getting bm3. With a little brain power u will see that u need to FIRST get the quest chapter capsule for the DX dungeon u are about to run, which is a drop in horrible maps with like 100 mobs killed = 1 drop. lmfao stock up all u want fools. If u get bm3 within the first 3 days, then u clearly have just no lifed the game to get it. jajajaaja

Banned
    you know you can easily bm2 and kill 100 orcs in lakeside within a couple minutes. It takes 2 seconds to kill an ls mob if you're 180...

hey cathy even 17X can do that XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Shadow Titanium
    u still have to get the right capsule. numbers 4-27 drop in the maps. and the only ones easy enough to solo are 4, 5, 15, 18, 21 and 24. Solo as in do in one run. have fun killin 70 Illusion Minotaurus in 1 run. ooooooooooor 48 Fire Servants in 1 Ic2 run jajajaja. Also, Lakeside has horrible drop rate too.

Banned
    And you know a lot of capsules are gonna drop because people will be grinding. And they're tradable... just sell the ones you don't want/buy the ones you do want.

Prety sure he is a noob

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by iDevil View Post
    You obviously don't understand the update so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. you don't know how long it will take for a capsule to drop. do we have the update? no.
    You obviously have never played Cabal to know that it dont matter what the drop is, the drop rate has always suked PERIOD.

You obviously don't understand the update so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. you don't know how long it will take for a capsule to drop. do we have the update? no.
    dont know if this was towards Cathy or Eriks.

but either way you can come up with a very very accurate idea of how the drops are gonna be..... look at Cabals past history and past drop rates. I dont know if you can tho seeing as your forum account was made 4mnths ago. (inb4 this isnt my first forum account. inb4 ive played a long time i just came back. inb4 bla bla bla)

Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    Prety sure he is a noob
    pot calling the kettle black

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    dont know if this was towards Cathy or Eriks.

but either way you can come up with a very very accurate idea of how the drops are gonna be..... look at Cabals past history and past drop rates. I dont know if you can tho seeing as your forum account was made 4mnths ago. (inb4 this isnt my first forum account. inb4 ive played a long time i just came back. inb4 bla bla bla)

pot calling the kettle black
    Don't have to have the update, or even play cabal, to go to the KO website and download the drop list/rate table

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Don't have to have the update, or even play cabal, to go to the KO website and download the drop list/rate table
    thats been proven to be wrong...... FT1 drops are totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast