Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mute player's chat as Guild Master.

Mute player's chat as Guild Master.

IDK about my fellow guild masters, but at times as the guild head I'd like to be able to talk in chat without people being able to spam what im saying. For example, say a couple people are giving crap advice, while another is telling someone the correct info but the person that asked for help is getting confused because people are saying different things, half of which are wrong, or just trolling. Or, during boss hunts or anything that requires communication by a leader... I know there's other chats, and we do have a vent server (with global mute) and yes, i could just say I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥! or kick the people who ignore it. But it would be much easier to just have an option to just mute members at times with a click. After all, I run the guild, should that not mean i should be able to run the chat...
    any other guild masters agree or am I power trippin? >.<

Shadow Titanium
    sounds like you get ignored QQ more

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDecay View Post
    IDK about my fellow guild masters, but at times as the guild head I'd like to be able to talk in chat without people being able to spam what im saying. For example, say a couple people are giving crap advice, while another is telling someone the correct info but the person that asked for help is getting confused because people are saying different things, half of which are wrong, or just trolling. Or, during boss hunts or anything that requires communication by a leader... I know there's other chats, and we do have a vent server (with global mute) and yes, i could just say I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥! or kick the people who ignore it. But it would be much easier to just have an option to just mute members at times with a click. After all, I run the guild, should that not mean i should be able to run the chat...
    any other guild masters agree or am I power trippin? >.<
    theres a simple solution,just say "EVERY1 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ AND LET (the correct person)TALK"....or JUST BLOCK THE ANNOYING PPL.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

Quote Originally Posted by Swifti View Post
    sounds like you get ignored QQ more
    lol nope... Actually I always get responded too, mostly suggested this for the sake of other members not so my chat gets noticed. You see, when you actually have an active guild with lots of members chat spams.. Apparently this isn't an issue in whatever guild you run. QQIN? Lol since when is suggesting an idea qqin. Troll more you d bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Syth View Post
    theres a simple solution,just say "EVERY1 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ AND LET (the correct person)TALK"....or JUST BLOCK THE ANNOYING PPL.
    That's exactly what I do now. Like I said its an idea that would make it easier then telling your guild to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.. And block guildys? Lol I don't block people in my guild, I'd just kick em. This isn't for ME to read chat, it's for others. Just sayin

Banned
    Mute a player's chat? It's called kicking them from guild

Clearly no one gets what situation I'm trying to describe.. If I kicked every member for chatting of have no members. But whatever clearly the mute on vent is irrelevant too I'll jut kick people from vent when thy talk too much. Cuz that's fair right. Save your time people. *suggestion withdrawaled*

lolwut

i think i know wut u want,like an option that "mute" ppl in guild like show on a different color whos talking but not show the message or something like that... right? o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

Shadow Titanium
    stupid idea... learn to take turns like normal guilds...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast