Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: loosing its touch?

Unhappy loosing its touch?

hi dn't flame please but alot of new mmos hve been released lately and alot more gonna be released...

most of them hve gr8 graphics and comfortable gameplay but as of yet,cabal remains with mouse and few buttons....

games like dragon nest,DC universe online, and those that r to come like C9 blade n soul r joypad supported and better gameplay....

so wandering,i like cabal evn though its not tht high in gameplay with these new ones but its loosing gameplay interest... can't they update few stuff like giving moveset basing on how we set the skills on the bar and few updates as being able to move about(walking) while shooting(bm2 for FA)? the gameplay idea is limitless with this game but the devs arent improving it yet.

im jst another gamer who luvs games and hate to see a good game with good story and skill feature loosing taste

Banned
    Let me use my XBOX controller

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Let me use my XBOX controller
    do u use xpadders? cuz this game doesnt hve default controller system

these are great ideas. but to be honest i think if they took these ideas they would incorporate them in Cabal2 not Cabal1

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

I will be honest with you DCUO is losing its touch I came back to this game after taking a break that lasted over a year and a half because I love MMOs and Dcuo was boring me. Atleast with this game they are ading more end game content and it is balanced when it comes to pvp and while there some grinding and farming(not as much as some mos but its there) its not as bad. Look at DCUO the level cap is 30... they are adding in new powers and and raids but their last few updates have been orientated towards new players more so than vets, the pvp while it used to be balanced has now become dominated by those who constant farmers because with the addition of debuff grenades it is now possible for a team of undergreared low skill point players to dominate a fully geared team all with 70+ skill points if the geared team doesnt use debuff/immunity colas. So I will take Cabal any day