Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what class has the best bm3 and worst bm3

RedOsmium

what class has the best bm3 and worst bm3

what class has the best bm3 and worst bm3

shouldn't be hard to find out once top players of each class post up their video of 1-2 bar manticore.

let me get the info to make a proper post

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

BL BM3 looks like one of the better ones in my opinion. High DPS with AOE is tough to beat. As for worst, from the few vids Ive seen, WA looks slow as hell, so Id say that would be one of the worst.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    BL BM3 looks like one of the better ones in my opinion. High DPS with AOE is tough to beat. As for worst, from the few vids Ive seen, WA looks slow as hell, so Id say that would be one of the worst.
    BL bm3 is less dps than BL bm2. And I wouldn't count aoe as a defining factor in which is best, because all bm3 have large aoe.
    Last edited by Cathy; 03-04-2012 at 12:38 PM.

3days more, all got your answer!

bm3 good all of class, if gear so sht and what happen
    play 2008 = WA 17x
    come back 2012 and play: bcoz the new bm3
    FS =16x
    BL = 16x
    Wiz=14x
    FA= Ass
    renew FB = 16x(Tg4) power bm3 lvl 3 maxium dmg 14k cri dmg

another cabal

wiz bm3 is the best , worst is WA
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Alright so here is a detailed post about bm3. From my research I think the dps value by class here it is:

1) FA
    - their dps increase is insane. but sadly it looks like they need to give up thier bm2 if they wanna optimize thier bm3

This FA took off ONE orb so i guess that brings him to arvg lvl and his dmg is nuts. for this reason FA's have in my educated opinion the best bm3 due to EXTREME range +aoe.

2) wi
    - Well, wi dps has not changed THAT much considering what i am seeing but still they are pretty up there in dps but now with added range + synergies wi are now second highest dps.

3) FS
    - well FS have had a pretty shiity cabal life...NOT ANYMORE ! they go spartan mode now and they hurt ! Def+dps ( med)

Do i need to say more?

4) FB
    - this one is a tricky one thier initial dps seems lower...but with thier debuffs and synergies i say the potential to outdps wi bm3...from what ive seen on dmg calculators...unsure tho, so take what i say with a grain of salt. Although i believe they should be 4th regardless

5) BL
    - they gain aoe 2 claw basically but its not as fast so total SINGLE target dps FALLS but aoe target is unmatched ( compared to bm2 and of course no friction burn or braking ur keyboard lol)

I love bl bm3 look tho

6) WA
    - first of all before any wa Q.Q and reroll you guys recive the most BASE stat boost from ur bm3 but it is THE SLOWEST so u cant use bloody but keep in mind wa have been oped for ever lol. General rule of thumb the more regen the boss has the less effective ur bm3 is lool this vids shows it

Watch this before you Q.Q :
    and first round he did not use pots so yeah

then there is teh famous war vid : yeah.......

Anyone disagree?
    Last edited by Muramasa; 03-04-2012 at 06:00 PM.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    For the most part I think you're right Mura. I think FS will be slightly more dps than WI though because of cb and mb.

And when it comes to normal BM3, FB is probably better than FS and WI, but with shorts included, FB's lack of them will put them in 4th place.

The WA killed Pluma with bm3 in 1min26 w/o pots and bloody and then killed it with bm2 in 1min 24 with pots and bloody hmf.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast