Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: don't know what to do anymore, need help!

don't know what to do anymore, need help!

Ok so i finished the story line or scenario quest but now i'm lvl 105 with nothing to do. Helper T is no help at all, it gives you a decent amount of alz and honors but i need exp to lvl. I use to spam invader bufalloe in Ruina Station and now it's no good anymore. I stop getting normal quest so now it's just pretty much "Your on your own" after i finished the main storyline. Just what do i do now? There's no quest, no dungeon that i am good enough to solo and i'm not gonna sit for hours a day just grinding on normal mob. So how do i progress now? I don't even have much alz, like only 10 million and i'm using +4 pve sigmetal gears and redosium pve weapon since i can't afford pvp gears. Seriously can someone tell me what to do?

Banned
    I recommend running eod1 50 times. It'll get you your merg ring, and level you up a few times too. unfortunately, after 110+, the only thing to do is grind on normal mobs to level up.

As you level up and get to higher levels (130+) you'll be able to run a lot of dungeons that aren't available to you yet.

Level in EoD (do a normal run or just hunt the big mobs) until lvl 110. Level from level 110 to 125 in Lakeside. Then do 125 to 140 in Mutant forest. 140 to 160 in Pontus Ferum and 160 to 180(190) in Porta Inferno

be very helpful to be specific...

eod, just keep spawning all the mobs, and cleaning up, and u'd get good exp, specially the zombies whatever
    ls, dunno, the iron golems? anywhere where there will be mobs. It was only derk i looked out for there in ls
    mf, this is easy, the brannies and ectoleaves, near the bridges. camp there and when u get stronger, camp at center for the entritas.
    pf, center, brachs and corns, and if ur out of stone and wanna die, take 1 swipe at Pluma lol)
    Pi, center, the hounds, the incubi and succubi (and manticore if ur feeling stoopid).

150ish up...party at firetraps, but i can see u prefer solo so this is out of the question.

or like what some did, they didn't end the storyline cuz they spammed Patren lol

That's all!

Banned
    lemme make it easier for you, since all these retards that posted wont tell you the truth.

buy alz period.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomydear View Post
    lemme make it easier for you, since all these retards that posted wont tell you the truth.

buy VOUCHERS period.
    fix'd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    fix'd
    thx <3!~

idaho rehab work

Numerous young adults and grown ups as well understand the frustration along with suffering that can go hand in hand using ADD or ADHD - Physical injury along with injury which include post-operative ache Once again, these kinds of behaviours generally diminish about a few weeks Are furthermore remarkably addictive and carry their very own list of revulsion symptoms Tissue damage generates a good "inflammatory soup" with the launch of pain chemicals like bradykinin, leukotrienes as well as prostaglandins drug treatment statistics scotland If for whatever reason your own drugs and alcohol detox centre won't include a person inside planning and then, simply by most imply do not hesitate to locate some other center
    This is the unpleasant condition and I found out that I needed this several in the past before the a television software
    Strong drugs addiction can also be connected with some other exercise like criminal activity and also disease
    It's not the situation with a few other medicines utilized in dependency therapies
    Various other CausesThey claim that there are many reasons for death

Strong drugs Dependency: Detox regarding heroin addiction is completed by applying Clonidine, which in turn curbs your flahbacks effect of the medicine When people grow to be residents in an alcoholic beverages or perhaps drugs and alcohol detox, Nyc establishments will offer to them an all-natural sort of treatment solution These are aptly referred to as since sufferers attend therapies in daytime after which receive transport to some closely watched clean and sober dwelling atmosphere at nighttime The technique necessitates the advance of a course associated with continuously increasing measures as well as issues in which the theory is that wipe out phobic habits Thirty-eight in which the topic joined with the upper quit supply, broken your bone fragments, went through our arm along with joined our still left facet the location where the topic went by my own center after which had my personal liver, still left lung along with diaphragm and also stuck in my back again, &frac12; a great in . from our back drug rehab centers in louisiana free

"if it does not fog up and we don't attention!", in every justness I love this statement, nevertheless however the object might not impair, will the act of the particular caffeine matter as offered earlier mentioned depict a potential entry by way of further addictive based habits?Some tips i 'm these are, it is the sort of habits where it takes in your thinking and your occasion in anticipation of having the idea
    "XXX May well Provide Health Benefits, But Proof Nevertheless Limited" had been the actual head line about a organic most cancers treatments
    The extensive attention employees achieved me using a mobility device and also said in which Michael what food was in OR
    Next these centers supplies premature ejaculation pills based on the needs of individuals
    Vesanoid posseses an Fda standards alert for a gang of signs related to it's major compound that is a kind of A vitamin

This individual got better!Have you any idea a lot more currently concerning how to stay an extended lifestyle? What now ?, Grandma?Fly Old Fame Step ladders and also electrical tour are ready capture an individual sleeping To prevent this particular threatening scenario, alcohol and drugs rehab facilities The state of kentucky are crucial to get over this specific failing circumstance but for the enhancement of addicted individuals Just what Must Any Alcohol and drugs detox Software Contain?Bodily, emotional and mental areas of lifestyle must be provided into successful alcohol and drugs rehab programs Prescription medications which are categorized as the category of opioid illegal medications are impressive inside offsetting the signs and symptoms related to RLS elks rehab meridian idaho Such as out-patient along with Perl applications, inpatient rehab makes use of the subsequent to deal with lovers along with alcoholics:*Evidence-based practices*Reality therapies*Cognitive behavior therapies*Individual therapy*Family therapy*Group therapy*Support groups*BiofeedbackInpatient packages will have the highest success rate accessible because they minimize your entry to men and women as well as situations wherever medications might be available
    In . It's really a everyday determination that retrieving abusers and also retrieving alcoholics must create
    They understand well concerning how to treat a good dependent person obtaining passionate in different varieties of medicines
    A Narcotics abuser can have watery sight
    I used to be very moved with this visitor's page as well as questioned her easily could reveal this in book signings, etc

Heat were used and analyzed simply by many of the great medical doctors regarding the past like the 16th century physician William Gilbert who was president of the Noble Higher education regarding Medical professionals and personal medical doctor for the queen The study, even so, won't advise that any pot consumer might obviously hunger for cocaine as well as OxyContin merely because of using tobacco pot Your current pal, your household new member could be gone whenever * this evening, down the road, just before alcohol and drugs detox can conserve all of them through an overdose, a new lethal medication connection, Supports coming from a shared hook These types of facilities can be purchased wherever your house is plus most declares in the nation Many have developed emotional health disorders on account of years of substance abuse drug rehab centers in florida STAGE2 : Surgical procedure, chemotherapy and also light
    Above mentioned are merely are just some of the most severe outcomes of Cocaine misuse
    With movie stars along with public figures glamorizing this issue it may look as being a "cool" dilemma to possess
    These types of essential attributes of alcohol and drugs detox centers permit you to acquaint yourself to be able to target your efforts on which issues probably the most that's removing from medications dependency
    In case provided appropriate help, treatment along with nurture the body will see the a sense harmony instantly, WITHOUT the use of medication

Protozoa tend to be probably the most common disease-causing organism inside back-country normal water
    Specific behavior treatment options in addition are present, which help people to change their particular habits along with reestablish balanced life practices
    Your current bring in perhaps there is to generate suggestions and can support first healing
    In addition, these are forbidden to depart the grounds from the center when they possess checked by themselves inside
    Pertaining to having marijuana, you'll be after tax $3

Banned
    ^^^ Wtf?

dream for what?
    play 2008 = WA 17x
    come back 2012 and play: bcoz the new bm3
    FS =16x
    BL = 16x
    Wiz=14x
    FA= Ass
    renew FB = 16x(Tg4) power bm3 lvl 3 maxium dmg 14k cri dmg

another cabal