Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: War....is there any reason for trying?

Banned

War....is there any reason for trying?

With everyone getting the same wexp, what's the point in even trying anymore besides for bonus? I see people getting worked up over losing still, but what's the point? Win or lose, we get the same wexp.
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 05-13-2010 at 06:55 AM.

Banned
    we shud just have an npc where we can pay 1m and get 100 wexp, max 6 times a day ofc and uhhhhh make it so theres a 60/40 % chance of getting ur money back and also the 60 % is for the winning nation and 40 for losing nation in that weeks single war(bonus war).
    Last edited by ZetsubouSensei; 05-13-2010 at 08:45 AM.

getting your money money back is something
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

im in proc and no one is fighting for the joy of it, people just want to collect 30 points then leave. it no fun anymore

FB- Godvega 17x guild webpageneorderguild.weebly.com

Banned
    Capture the flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    With everyone getting the same wexp, what's the point in even trying anymore besides for bonus? I see people getting worked up over losing still, but what's the point? Win or lose, we get the same wexp.
    Nope no point. No one listens anyway anytime someone does try to help out.

well i can tell yah people care in the t3 war ,u get ap buff capsuls ect...

Venus 147fb , 156 sfs 141 fa, 94 mfs
    Mercury 161 wa 144 fb, 151wi, 140sfs, 127fa, 158bl
    Guild : Lao Dragons

lol im loveing it getting 100wexp win or lose get exp or hnr up higher weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

but it has really defeated the purpose of war. only important war is bonus war.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

Some people still try for the enjoyment of winning, and for the money.
    Not EVERYONE has millions to blow, even if it is 1m, in NW. Most times it's more because it requires buying vital gears, SP gears and in my case FT panels.
    When you lose, only the people in top 5 get their money back, so I don't like going to war to lose whatever amount of money I spent on war items (I'm cheap and I'll admit it).
    I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoys NW, so no matter what, I want to win just for the enjoyment of fighting and winning in a semi-strategic battle.
    The Lady has Spoken

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Some people still try for the enjoyment of winning, and for the money.
    Not EVERYONE has millions to blow, even if it is 1m, in NW. Most times it's more because it requires buying vital gears, SP gears and in my case FT panels.
    When you lose, only the people in top 5 get their money back, so I don't like going to war to lose whatever amount of money I spent on war items (I'm cheap and I'll admit it).
    I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoys NW, so no matter what, I want to win just for the enjoyment of fighting and winning in a semi-strategic battle.
    I'm the same way. War is basically all i do now which i why i don't have a high lv character because i don't have the time to grind a 170 for T3 war. I have fun in war trying to outsmart the other side and win. And its nice to make the money back i spend from the tower's i build and everything else.
    JinCrestz - 16XBL <Aesir>
    SilverFang - 13XFB <StrangeLand>
    lnazuma - 13XFA <Aesir>

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast