Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2 days away

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    oh, since ur here, if i break a piece of +15 gear with amp in the slot, am i getting an amp scroll? i know i'll get a pch, what is the percent on amp scroll for +15?
    same as +0?....and if someone wants bm3 bad enough they'll just buy a voucher or 2 for the dx's

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    same as +0?....and if someone wants bm3 bad enough they'll just buy a voucher or 2 for the dx's
    this confuses me. how is buying a voucher or 2 and then buying dx dungeons gonna get u bm3 any faster? you need the quest chapter capsule to get the quest for the dx dungeon to get a stain clone.

Banned
    Q capsule for DX premium drop inside DX premium *cough cough*
    if only they sell DX premium in cash shop ( not repaid shop) then ppl will have full bm3 skill in about -lol- 3hours

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ErrorCode6 View Post
    Q capsule for DX premium drop inside DX premium *cough cough*
    if only they sell DX premium in cash shop ( not repaid shop) then ppl will have full bm3 skill in about -lol- 3hours
    yeah"if only they sold premium dx" we will either find out later today, or they will throw them in cs a month after the update. They cant make it that easy to get bm3.

Osmium
    Once the update is done this is what shall happen.
    -2 hours pass by-
    "An unexpected error has occurred. Servers will be shut down for an extra 8 hours, have a nice day."
    =]

Quote Originally Posted by iDevil View Post
    Everyone ready?
    dont you mean 1 and a half weeks away? remember that gms need another week to fix what they messed up while installing the update.... it is not the first time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marth View Post
    Once the update is done this is what shall happen.
    -2 hours pass by-
    "An unexpected error has occurred. Servers will be shut down for an extra 8 hours, have a nice day."
    =]
    I remember last year when we couldn't be in a party or enter any dungeons :>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234