Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 61% rate FA Build - does this sound reasonable ?

Forcium
    mia did you need me on msn? just got back home

No I was just being the annoying me who keeps on nudging you at any time possible lol. ill chat with u later xD
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Long run build :

3% max pet (I have it) , 3% aop6 (eventually), 3% rune, 2% suit (pretty common) = 11% max
    Use 4x cr2/cr3/bos6 , 15/24 helmet, 15/24 topaz, 7/40 orb (I have all this equipment + merg ring)
    No board, use bike +40 m atk ? So 11 + 3 = 14% short of rate.

During AOS / Aura - Basic Concept

In aos replace with a 40% cd (siggy for now) , helmet and 4x cr2 or cr3 ?
    In Aura replace the helmet only.

Nation War

The idea will be in nw to constantly switch between bm2 and bm3. Since adding aura will be too expensive to each bm mode plus the cool down time (?, not sure ) Also 61% rate benefits to go vs people with high honor build in nation war.

PvE

My guild mate Cathy & Sprites points out, this is too much rate. So in PvE use 4x cr2 and the 40% cd helmet.

PvP

Keep the full set to 61% rate

What are your opinions ?

1. Do you think NW this is a good idea ?
    2. Do you think going AOS , Aura and bm2 is useless for topaz and the build is no good ? As Cathy says the 15% rate is ZERO.

But a quadra kill might be 4x cr2 , 40% cd helmet ->
    bm2 + AOS => new bm3 + aura ?

3. The topaz is +15, should I ditch it completely and sub it with a 7/40 helmet and keep the k-board instead of going for bike, which can potentially give 95 def in long run. This is all theoretical, it will take me a while to get the bike and aop6, but doable. Another rumor I hear is new bracelets have max rate. I don't know about drop rates or anything.

thought u would have learned by what happened in the past all the motherI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing calculations you do/come up with is pointless your still garbage and will continue to be. gtf0 and go find another game to play loser phaillll asss with a capital PH. kTyBye

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Thanks Cathy & Dromar, I appreciate it. Have been tied with a ton of office work lately. Ummm ... got a 10% m amp shadow tit. glove for around 450m lol ... and it can be extended, I am going to wait to find a max rate slot, someday. Ofcourse I can put 5 m atk ... and it will work close to 11% amp ? (5 on extended right ? ... it's been a while I forgot). I really think it's worth +15ing that glove.

people in mercury has wow money ... I sold a lvl 10 pet for around 500m. had like 2 s atk, and 1 s amp, 2% hp absorb, 1 hp slot. I cant see anything special about that it's worth like that. For now I think I am going to try find some forcium m amp 4% suit , boot first level up then try to pve dungeon a bit till I get rich.

i told youu, can't have magic attack slotted in gloves!!

this was posted before you told me. anyway it's been updated with hp steal. it's been a while since i played cabal ... so ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12