Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skill lvl.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    Don't tell me the Korean WIs are failures because they don't have their EDC, Met, or SC at lv20.
    Here is proof, check the WI BM2 at 7:53 on Ispita, notice the cycle of her skills.

Basing on DPS is nice but it's never true because you cannot ever have a full 90s BM. In most situation, you always have to position yourself first before a fight.
    My conclusion, there is no ideal levels for WI skills. I suggest you put them at low levels first (lv9 or 12), keep playing and experience and choose what is more suitable for you.
    1. koreans would have more dps if they lvl 20d their skills
    2. if ur not gonna have the full 90 sec duration of bm2 then that proves my point further that lvl 20 skills are better since ull be moving around anyways waiting for the skills to cd

maybe u havent been here long but u should give this a read
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...arn2Bm2/page31

Osmium
    Oh look, this is only the 109381293087409827423 time that I've proved that lvl 20 skills are inferior to other levels while in bm2.

Dps differences are more exaggerated in aura.
    Last edited by xDromarx; 03-20-2012 at 04:21 PM.
    ~quit~

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Oh look, this is only the 109381293087409827423 time that I've proved that lvl 20 skills are inferior to other levels while in bm2.

Dps differences are more exaggerated in aura.
    magnets, how do they work?

lvl 9 skills:

lvl 20 skills:

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    1. koreans would have more dps if they lvl 20d their skills
    2. if ur not gonna have the full 90 sec duration of bm2 then that proves my point further that lvl 20 skills are better since ull be moving around anyways waiting for the skills to cd

maybe u havent been here long but u should give this a read
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...arn2Bm2/page31
    I agree with you. I don't say you are wrong. I just want to point out that using that type of calculation on average DPS to prove which certain skill level is better will never be true.
    LOL, I've been here seen '08. And that thread, I even commented on it. I followed that thread pretty well. Thanks to Spur and LastHour argument. I learned quite a bit (I was originally a WI). They are smart, I agree but there are so many factors affects their calculation that they can never put in it. Their calculation is just an ideal. In the end, it's just pointless.
    I'm not here to argue which is better. I concluded in last post. Follow that.

just curious, should edc sc and metor be pushed to lvl 20, which skills should then be compromised to max these 3?

Quote Originally Posted by twig View Post
    just curious, should edc sc and metor be pushed to lvl 20, which skills should then be compromised to max these 3?
    list your current skills and lvls

edc sc af metor vac hs lvl 18, lc fc sc ce lvl 20 weaken lvl 19

lower weaken lol

even with weaken lowered to lvl 1 there is only enough skill points to max 2 of the 3 skills

do you have sharpness or resist intention? sharpness can be done away with completely, and resist intention can be lowered as much as needed since the % resists do not change. do you have ef at a high lvl? you can lower this as well if you do. if you've already done all of this, then take a lvl or 2 off of one of your weaker lances.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast