Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Hidden Quest (065, 066, 067, 068)

Hidden Quest (065, 066, 067, 068)

OK I've been working on these quest for a long time, and I'm pretty much gonna rage soon! Why, because I've been waiting for them to respawn in the same channel for some time. So I'm asking everyone here if there is a reason why the respawn of the boss beasts in these quests take so long, or is it some kind of bug in the game that causes them not to respawn once they're defeated?

Are you killing the + monsters for the messages? If so kill it in one channel and just keep channel hopping to kill them, that's the easiest way due to their annoying spawn time.
    Last edited by Sieg; 03-06-2012 at 10:12 PM.

like he said just ch op

CrafterRetired

The re-spawn time of the boss monsters in Forgotten Ruin (Mongrel, Cauda, etc.) is roughly 4hrs after they were last killed though the exact time is random. As mentioned, the easiest way to find them is to check every channel periodically at their spawn location. However, unless you are very close to finishing the Hidden Helper Quest, I suggest you don't waste any further time as they are removing this quest line from the game in tomorrow's update.

The only hidden quest in the game is HHT #50 which you have to kill NOLA Ispita in FT2 then go back to first boss and hit one of 2 chest which drops the item to start the quest. But it is getting removed tonight.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Athian View Post
    The only hidden quest in the game is HHT #50 which you have to kill NOLA Ispita in FT2 then go back to first boss and hit one of 2 chest which drops the item to start the quest. But it is getting removed tonight.
    i wonder what that other chest will drop now, if it's even still there o.o