Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Installation Issues

Installation Issues

Hi i'm a new member here in CabalNA and can't download the game properly because when it patches it would say at 94% " Fail to create C:\Program Files (x86)\Cabal Online (NA- Global)\launcher\update\update_304.dat."

Down below is:

"If you can't delete files, please restart you Operating System Windows"
    (which i think i did)

Thank you for the time reading
    Have a nice day

[GM] Kato
    Hey there!

What you might want to try is installing the game in the "Program Files" directory, instead of the "Program Files (x86)" directory. When you launch the installer, it should give you a place to install the game.

If you're still encountering the same error even after following the steps above, please let me know.

Thanks and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Hey there!

What you might want to try is installing the game in the "Program Files" directory, instead of the "Program Files (x86)" directory. When you launch the installer, it should give you a place to install the game.

If you're still encountering the same error even after following the steps above, please let me know.

Thanks and good luck
    Same plz help GM ionly played the game for just 2 weeks plz help

so now i ahve problems with NSIS i tried looking up for a solution using CMD then it worked but an error decompressing the files now popped up and says the installer is corrupted so i tried downloading the installer again and the same thing happened

[GM] Kato
    If you're still receiving the NSIS error, give the steps on this post a try. It seems to have helped a few people

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post233820

Good luck!