Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Problems since last Maintenance

Trainee

Problems since last Maintenance

Since the last maintenance on the 22 of Feburary I have had so many problems.

If ended up spending like 5m + on Dungeon cards and I'd be half way through and then get dcd FOR NO REASON. I would be in the middle of a Mission war or something big and than get automatically kicked out.

I have checked my files and it updated some missing stuff and then I ran tracker to the venus server and there was nothing wrong.

Bottom line is, because of this so called maintenance I have lost 5-10m because of it.

It pisses me off because I wont ever get that money back, the money I SPENT clearly for a dungeon run and got kicked out because you guys screwed over the game and now we gotta deal with these MAD LAGS and RANDOM DCs and stolen money.

Stop frigan listening to the players of the game, you cant update the game and skills etc without having a updated server/client that can handle it all.

You do know you have like 5 or 10 min to get back into the dungon after you dc right? lol

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    You do know you have like 5 or 10 min to get back into the dungon after you dc right? lol
    clearly he doesn't lol. It's 10 min and 5m on entry's? Lol if your at a level where 5m is too much to give about, you should probably be questing not running dungeons, just sayin guy.