Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION, Phishing Site!

[GM] CoCoBall

Exclamation ATTENTION, Phishing Site!

Hello CABAL players,
    There was an incident in which some users whisper to another to lure into the site; cabal.9hz.com
    Those who got this information, DO NOT access to this phishing site.
    Please be noted that official CABAL domain is www.cabal.com, there isn’t any other.

If you’re accessed and logged in to above phishing site, please set new sub-password and change your account’s password immediately.
    And we recommend all of you to change your password regularly, and make it hard to figure out.

Here are some tips to prevent scamming & hacking.
    • Set your password with complicated combination of alphabet, number, and symbols.
    • NEVER tell your account’s information to anyone. CABAL GM would never ask for your password.
    • Set sub-password for your account.
    • Change your password and sub-password regularly.

We cannot take the responsibility for the loss which caused by user’s careless account management.
    So please aware of above matters to protect your own account.

And if you find another phishing site or illeagal webpage, please report us via Help Desk.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Team
    Last edited by [GM] CoCoBall; 05-12-2010 at 04:10 AM.

they gotta be stupid to fall for thoes phising sites
    OMGAWD HAAALP ME REGISTAEERRRR
    ASDNFLJSALDJNFKNSADLDNFKJSNDFKGJNAKSDS
    FSAD
    FDSA
    FDSA
    GDFSDAs
    http://www.cabal.com/Error/GeneralEr...ilReValidation

Quote Originally Posted by dodoso123 View Post
    they gotta be stupid to fall for thoes phising sites
    yeah stupidity is pretty common among people but so are accidents. so good info to be posted.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

I it was this site that was bein hacked or somethin and we werent supposed to log in... so i read it wrong an it was a fake site we were supposed to go to?
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

DO NOT go to cabal.9hz.com or do anything with it period.

www.cabal.com is the safe one

-- Indomie enak --

Lol i've never even heard of that site, but thanks for the heads up

Ty YumCookies~

its obvious when if you go to the official www.cabal.com it takes you to the introductory page with an old cabal trailer video, and the main site's address is http://www.cabal.com/main yet the imposter website does not have the intro page with the trailer video, but tries to take strait to the "fake" main page where it tells you "you should login first to use this page" with a different "main page" address of cabal.9hz.com. One website cannot have two different domain names for the same page, so it should be easy to tell that one is the real Cabal website and the other one is an imposter. But I agree it is common for people to make mistakes and accidents, because sometimes people don't check the address their on.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Its funny how lame some people can be their to lazy to work for themselves so they try to scam the good hard working players of EST Veterans like myself I am sure are all equally disgusted by actions such as these. The scammers deserve a good forcekick to their throat.
    Veteran Beta Player.

Its funny how lame some people can be their to lazy to work for themselves so they try to scam the good hard working players of EST Veterans like myself I am sure are all equally disgusted by actions such as these. The scammers deserve a good forcekick to their throat.
    You consider yourself a hard working player when you were convinced about free alz/eCoin. =X

I was not convinced about free nothing I dont like handouts.
    Veteran Beta Player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast