hallo
    im beginning to play cabal only a week ago
    im start to play with force shielder
    and The guide that have in this forum dont work
    i need guide what to up in stats
    which skills to use-sword and magic and upgrage
    and how much lvl up in skills

so if some one can give me guide i will be happy

Until level 100, Follow your rank up stats ( Press c and click auto stat ) By the end of level 100 you should have these sword skills
    Shield grenade, Shield splinter, Impact stab, Shield charge , Every other skill that begins with Shield
    YOur magic skills should be Art of defence, crushing blade, Shield harden, mighty wish, shield splinter and mortal bane
    Your upgrade skills should be Both the ones that give attack, Both the ones that give defence, And you can pick the 5th one whatever you want i suggest sixth sence.
    Put every skill at 20 except Shield grenade and shield splinter, Leave those two at 9 and cast them as much as you can. They are your priority.

Crushing blade ( a buff you get ) gives u 24% critical rate, You get 5% rate just from being a person so youll have 29% critical rate with just one buff. Buy two rings of luck +1 So youll have 49% rate, Get a Aqua crystal 4% rate 20% dmg +6/7 for about 15m, And a Amulet of pain +3 Then youll be 53/53 and thats enough there. Stay away from items with rate after that and get critical damage.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jennmartinez View Post
    Until level 100, Follow your rank up stats ( Press c and click auto stat ) By the end of level 100 you should have these sword skills
    You can only do auto stats til lvl 60 after that you go 3 str 1 int 1 dex for even levels and 3 str 2 int for odds until lvl 100 or until your dex is around 180-200 and your int is 309 after that buff strength like it's its your life force.

Shield grenade, Shield splinter, Impact stab, Shield charge , Every other skill that begins with Shield
    YOur magic skills should be Art of defence, crushing blade, Shield harden, mighty wish, shield splinter and mortal bane
    Your upgrade skills should be Both the ones that give attack, Both the ones that give defence, And you can pick the 5th one whatever you want i suggest sixth sence.
    Put every skill at 20 except Shield grenade and shield splinter, Leave those two at 9 and cast them as much as you can. They are your priority.
    For starters don't clutter up your skills with ones you wont be using, don't get shield throw or whatever the hell it's called shield shock should be deleted as well.

For sword skills get Impact stab(level 20), force stab(level 20), round cut(level 20), rising shot(level 20), shield charge(level 20), shield grenade(level 9), shield splinter( level 9), shield explosion(level 20), shield ray(level 20) shield break(lvl 18) Mighty wish(level 20), Force kick(level 9) after that you should have some skill points left over so if you wanna be unique get some other skills to fit whatever combo you wanna use.

Your magic skills should be AOD(Art of defense level 20), MB(Mortal Bane level 20), Shadow shield(Level 20), Shield harden(Level 20), and Crushing Blade(level 20), Mighty wish isn't a magic skill neither is shield splinter. But those skills are necessary and should be gotten.

Your upgrades should be(at lvl 100)
    Vitality mastery lvl 10
    Defensive sense lvl 8
    Offensive sense lvl 8
    Impact control lvl 3
    Damage absorb lvl 3
    and whatever you think you need last(personally I would get Mana mastery since fs are slightly handicapped when it comes to mp.)

Crushing blade ( a buff you get ) gives u 24% critical rate, You get 5% rate just from being a person so youll have 29% critical rate with just one buff. Buy two rings of luck +1 So youll have 49% rate, Get a Aqua crystal 4% rate 20% dmg +6/7 for about 15m, And a Amulet of pain +3 Then youll be 53/53 and thats enough there. Stay away from items with rate after that and get critical damage.
    Again he's right about some thing, but fs have absolutely no need for rate on weapons, Unless you get 4% max rate on something(aop3 is worthless get aop4) you will only be receiving 1 rate from the 4 rate 20 damage crystal so don't bother as the damage trade off isn't good, not to mention 3 wasted rate that you can't even use. I suggest an Aqua or Lapis crystal 26-30 damage depending on your what your alz game is looking like since the price can vary from 30mil-200mil+ for the lapis and 20mil-175mil+ for the aqua. Then get a Shadow Titanium/Osium/Redosium(redosium if you have the alz for it) 26-30 damage as well. they will be around the same price.

As for armors fs can get pretty pricy if you're new, so I suggest going for shadow titanium char binding 7 amp stuff( boots and gloves only and they can run you around 20-35mil per piece) also I would advise you to save up for a +9 Osium armor suit(make sure it's for force shielder) with 7 sword amp and 50 hp in slots(can run you around 65-75mil if they're being fair with the price.) Your helmet doesn't need to be perfect Osium 30 damage +6 or higher will due fine(make sure it's for force shielder). I would say instead of using 2 critical ring +1 use 1 critical ring +1, and 1 ring of fighter +9, but it depends on how much alz you have. If in the case you end up with a merg ring I suggest you go for 1 ring of fighter +9, 1 critical ring +1, and 1 ring of champion +4(I can't remember if it's this one Just make sure it gives 5% critical rate and attack and shizz) Since you're new you probably wont have epic amounts crit damage so you should make up for it with lots of attack. Hope this helps
    Last edited by CapnCommando; 03-11-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Question: Point of the skill points in The weaker skills such as Impact Stab, Force Stab and the such? Their damage is so low what good are they?

Quote Originally Posted by CapnCommando View Post
    For sword skills get Impact stab(level 20), force stab(level 20), round cut(level 20), rising shot(level 20), shield charge(level 20), shield grenade(level 9), shield splinter( level 9), shield explosion(level 20), shield ray(level 20) shield break(lvl 18) Mighty wish(level 20), Force kick(level 9) after that you should have some skill points left over so if you wanna be unique get some other skills to fit whatever combo you wanna use.
    Seeing that he's a new player, I don't think he has enough alz for gear that would make his dps skills do decent damage.
    As I hate to say this...I suggest you spam SG / SS untill your dps skills do atliest 300 dmg in pvp. (Make both lvl 9)
    Last edited by DevilzSpeciez; 04-10-2012 at 09:47 PM.

this might just be for me but ideal stats to have is

XXX: STR
    309: INT
    204: DEX

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilzSpeciez View Post
    Seeing that he's a new player, I don't think he has enough alz for gear that would make his dps skills do decent damage.
    As I hate to say this...I suggest you spam SG / SS untill your dps skills do atliest 300 dmg in pvp. (Make both lvl 9)

This is true...you gotta have good amp before those skills (DPS skills) will do any decent damage in PVP or verse high defense targets in PVE....no reason to even use them on weak or low defense targets either as a crit from SG or SS will be better.

However, all FS buffs such as crushing blade, mortal bane, mighty wish, shield harden..etc...they take up magic slots...therefore you get plenty of space for sword skills since they don't take up sword slots like other melee classes buffs do (I always thought that was weird though). So you can get the DPS skills because not like you have to sacrifice to get them...just don't expect to do a lot of damage until you get over 40% Amp or higher and have decent base attack.