WA bm3 on pluma

look at that shetty damage

Titanium
    pretty BEAST raven !

so, general impressions of ur bm3?

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    This proves nothing about wa bm3 BurningRaven himself owns, we need a noob to do this sir!

so far its very underwhelming. cant vamp for shiet with bm3 and as a consequence of its slow speed you really cant bloody. I'm trying to think of ways to use it with bloody and the only solution is with evasion potions or those cash shop vital potions. Idk we'll see more as we use it more, and I still need to get the 2nd and 3rd fatals which add a lot of dps to the combo

Banned
    Nice!!,I've been experimenting with it myself too,it's....unique.....to say the least,one thing I tried,I switched from 1 synergy combo to the next and back and forth and even tried to get 2 synergies at once,the damage output was almost the same on the 2nd and 3rd synergies with the 1st synergy being the weakest,(which will more than likely change after the 2nd and 3rd fatal attacks are added,does the duration of the synergies go up too?) I also changed the order in which I started the normal bm3 attack just to screw around and it seems that if you start with B then A (B,A,B,A,B,A) that you can get an extra swing in before the effect of your synergy wears out.

Banned
    brraaah you could have 1 barred without those pots >:

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    so far its very underwhelming. cant vamp for shiet with bm3 and as a consequence of its slow speed you really cant bloody. I'm trying to think of ways to use it with bloody and the only solution is with evasion potions or those cash shop vital potions. Idk we'll see more as we use it more, and I still need to get the 2nd and 3rd fatals which add a lot of dps to the combo
    i have 2nd and 3rd fatal skills and they dont help wi bm3 vamp at all, pretty sure wa bm3 has slower atks too so doubt they will help u vamp anymore either

pro dps

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Yea I know that the fatals won't help to vamp but they will improve the dps for a few reasons. They have faster cast times, hit harder than normal attacks, and they are guaranteed to never miss

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast