Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WA bm3 on pluma

Korean WA was stronger without pots ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakamon View Post
    maybe because they have 14% amp parts? derp

Quote Originally Posted by hellomydear View Post
    Yup Bm3 is garbage for WA. Raven bird just proved it.
    burning doesnt have the best gs for wa,so if bm3 works or not it still needs to be proven.idk if i should say this or not but i think burning is gone for top wa.using that amount of pots and hes dmg is freaking low,he was only able to solo it cuz he critced on the last 3 attacks which made the exact amount of dmg to kill pluma or he would have failed.so yea we need a wa with more dmg to see if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Syth View Post
    burning doesnt have the best gs for wa,so if bm3 works or not it still needs to be proven.idk if i should say this or not but i think burning is gone for top wa.using that amount of pots and hes dmg is freaking low,he was only able to solo it cuz he critced on the last 3 attacks which made the exact amount of dmg to kill pluma or he would have failed.so yea we need a wa with more dmg to see if it works or not.
    where is chris, oh wait he hr 20...

So this is not about BM3, it's about who has better gears now? Let's go ask a GM how BM3 works then.

Banned
    that WA posted his stats in the video description. had something like 80 amp and 180 cd lol.

So this is not about BM3, it's about who has better gears now? Let's go ask a GM how BM3 works then.
    wut i am saying is that wa bm3 dmg should be higher if u look at the stats and his dmg ed ass,ppl shouldnt say bm3 s just cuz he barely was able to solo pluma,his gs s for wa.
    i am not saying hes not skilled and he duno how to play wa,i am talking about ppl saying wa bm3 s just cuz he barely did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

wut i am saying is that wa bm3 dmg should be higher if u look at the stats and his dmg ed ass,ppl shouldnt say bm3 s just cuz he barely was able to solo pluma,his gs s for wa.
    i am not saying hes not skilled and he duno how to play wa,i am talking about ppl saying wa bm3 s just cuz he barely did it.
    what?

Banned
    180 rank A and B skill:

+70% amp, +1067 add damage

Pluma defense for a lv.181 = 1800

I dont know Br's exact stats but lets say 1200 attack, 65 amp, 180 cd.

(1200+500)*[1+(.01(65+70+7))] +1067 = 5181

5181 - 1800 = 3381 noncrit

3381 * 2.8 = 9467 crit

This does not include pots

If you add in 50 amp for buff pots, you get a 4289 noncrit, and 12010 crit, which is pretty much what BR hits in the video.

So how is WA bm3 supposed to hit harder when you "look at the stats" lol?

Yeah an 80 cd gs would hit harder for bm3 but considering WA's rate penalty compared to other classes, i think his gs is pretty damn good. How many WA have better stats than BR? I doubt that any WA in NA can do this solo significantly faster atm; to do so would require Bloody.

The whole point of this thread was so show BM3 isn't a lot better than BM2, which is a fact, and you can't just say BM3 is fawking awesome and BR's stats just suck for bm3. lol.
    Last edited by Cathy; 03-13-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Banned
    I find this thread extremely entertaining now

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast