Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wi Bm3

Bm3 is only as good as its user for any class simple as that.....

Just like you put in the time to make an effective Bm2 line up, the same work needs to be put into Bm3... Again, bm3 is only as good as its user, it has the potential of being really good. There are some down falls to it such as the vamp on smaller mobs and what not.

At first I did not like Bm3, but as I play around with it more I am finding it more enjoyable

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by agentcool View Post
    cuz Wi is pve type :S
    no survive skill , lowest hp def
    only thing was bm2 ( was cool bm actually )
    bm3 in my openion destroyed wizards
    no more mass leach hp
    bm2 > bm3 except in 4 sec synrgy effect
    lowest dmg bm3 check cabalc
    so yea wi gone down
    think just gonna reroll to fs with new bm3 ^^
    you either duno anything about wiz or ur wiz fails big time.
    btw:wiz is as deadly as any class when it comes to pvp/pk/war if u know how to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

Quote Originally Posted by larazz View Post
    bm3 is only as good as its user for any class simple as that.....

Just like you put in the time to make an effective bm2 line up, the same work needs to be put into bm3... Again, bm3 is only as good as its user, it has the potential of being really good. There are some down falls to it such as the vamp on smaller mobs and what not.

At first i did not like bm3, but as i play around with it more i am finding it more enjoyable
    x100000

if u think it s PLEASE reroll and take some of the fail wi out there with you. as razz said just like u put in time for ur bm2 line up bm3 needs time. further more the reason u THINK its destroyed is cuz ur to much of a tard to work things through. its harder to master then our bm2, true but all the more so rewarding. im assuming u think its terri-bad cuz u cant vamp, k well check this out.

skills a/b do NOT give knock back or down, so its impossible to break the mobs attack chain. At first it was difficult for me to stand there and tank quad in my bm3 but after i got the stage 2 skill i noticed its easier. The reason is that fatal skills 1, 2, 3 all have knock back/down at 90% which affectively breaks the mobs attlk chain ( test it on quad or a boss u can tank).

TL;DR version: Learn2playUrclass KTHNX

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Quote Originally Posted by agentcool View Post
    cuz Wi is pve type :S -> Not really.
    no survive skill -> Wrong. We have many skills that come with stun effect. Just you dont know how to use 'em
    only thing was bm2 ( was cool bm actually ) -> Wrong (In war wizzie w/ bm1+aura+leg+pot are beast and now with bm3 ppl may die but don't know why????)
    bm3 in my openion destroyed wizards -> Wrong. BM3 rocks instead
    no more mass leach hp -> Not really. With crowded mobs, Bm3 still can mass leach hp. Try CA6 and ya will see BM3 helps wiz to survive
    bm2 > bm3 except in 4 sec synrgy effect -> Wrong If you say dps of bm3 less than bm2 then why bm3 helps wiz to finish dung much faster than bm2. what your point?
    lowest dmg bm3 check cabalc
    so yea wi gone down -> no way
    think just gonna reroll to fs with new bm3 ^^-> yea. u should cuz u dont know anything about wiz ^^!
    The only matter to me that is bm3 easy to get spike att. Its probly my def rate's too low. But obviously i'm using bm3 more often now

i didn't mention that iam a nub
    iam not talking about war in general
    i see now bm3 better than bm2 ( now i can 2man aos2 )
    still i think some classes over powered and keep getting buffed
    i play 4 fun just want my class improve more
    and who thinks synrgy effect should had cr and maxrate too ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    Bm3 is only as good as its user for any class simple as that.....

Just like you put in the time to make an effective Bm2 line up, the same work needs to be put into Bm3... Again, bm3 is only as good as its user, it has the potential of being really good. There are some down falls to it such as the vamp on smaller mobs and what not.

At first I did not like Bm3, but as I play around with it more I am finding it more enjoyable
    This. I think it's quite fun playing around with the synergies and different combos; after doing a few bosses and dungeons, I came up with a ton of different combo set ups for different situations, it sure as hell takes a bit more thinking than auto attack with bm2

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    This. I think it's quite fun playing around with the synergies and different combos; after doing a few bosses and dungeons, I came up with a ton of different combo set ups for different situations, it sure as hell takes a bit more thinking than auto attack with bm2
    Yes!
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12