Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS for war?

I agree with marth, it takes a mFS with almost godly gears to match the scoring potential for sFS with decent gears. The main reason is shield splinter, with its 100% damage. YOu can do lvl9 and spam it every second or lvl it higher for max damage every hit, but either way splinter is the breadwinner.

RedOsmium
    Well, my mFS is only 129 and I've only been playing for 2 weeks or so now, but every sFS I've seen I've been better than in every way so far. Even my Splinter shield only does 200 less damage than most of them on the last crit hit, but the rest of my damage is much faster and higher. I can also solo PvE maps and dugeons a lot more effectively than they do.

Well, here's the thing with splinter. You go to a crowd, throw splinter and everything turns blue. 200 more damage x how many u hit and spread it out during the duration of war. Big difference as war goes on. If u have dps combo with the lowbie skills and have enough base and amp, damage is faster (u can throw a skill 1.5 seconds or less in combo, which is faster than lances). Also, sFS has higher def and it allows them to stay in the pocket longer and tanking also gives u more points. In Venus, Sirrazer has epic gears and theres a bunch of low level sfs with good gears (not epic) that can outscore him. This is t3 war btw.

Sfs ftw
    Last edited by carowe27; 05-12-2010 at 10:47 PM.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by KonCon View Post
    Well, here's the thing with splinter. You go to a crowd, throw splinter and everything turns blue. 200 more damage x how many u hit and spread it out during the duration of war. Big difference as war goes on. If u have dps combo with the lowbie skills and have enough base and amp, damage is faster (u can throw a skill 1.5 seconds or less in combo, which is faster than lances). Also, sFS has higher def and it allows them to stay in the pocket longer and tanking also gives u more points. In Venus, Sirrazer has epic gears and theres a bunch of low level sfs with good gears (not epic) that can outscore him. This is t3 war btw.
    http://cabal.mmosite.com/content/200...85406439.shtml
    There are only a few sword skills as fast as a lance/cannon, and the damage for them doesn't compare. You could also argue that because you have to spend more time chasing and getting close that you will do less damage over all. It depends on the player there. Defense really depends on gear, the stat difference from having all str or all dex is very small.

Cant down a mFs cause i never played one but i can say T1 for me as a SFS is pretty easy. SS+Legacy+Crit+Crowd=Major points. Your def is good. And to be honest i see Aod(not Aod+mb) workin better for a SFS in war especially in a crowd due to the fact if u use it in a crowd ur AOE and SS will get u alot more points that Cannons/lances and i usually get a few kills in a crowd before everyone realizes to run lol.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

This is what you can do with average lame gears as an mfs. Without BM or Leg.

Awesome, thanks Havoc. That's about what I score with my WA in a good game. (Though I do more around 1.7m dmg, and take around 500-600k.)

Can I ask, how do you generally do in 1v1 in war? Anything in particular that gives you trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Awesome, thanks Havoc. That's about what I score with my WA in a good game. (Though I do more around 1.7m dmg, and take around 500-600k.)

Can I ask, how do you generally do in 1v1 in war? Anything in particular that gives you trouble?
    Well of course I'm in t3 now, everyone kills me. However in T2 i would say a sFS, WA with a Legacy weapon in their hand makes me run away. But i would back up, play fade game, mb, hope for knock down and they are basically 50/50 from their. Wiz, Archer, BL, FB defence are so low, their dmg isnt a problem even with a Atk/Def boost from a Legacy weapon. Unless they are really good geared. 1 vs 1 with a Wiz will never happen, they are too busy looking for a mob to AoE in. I say sFS and WA give most problem because with a legacy in their hand their dmg is really OP, not to mention extra def to their already bulky status.

As for general 1 vs 1 I shouldn't have a problem.

i have been away from war for near a yr so i took my 150 fs to t3 for the 1st time my stats are 889 att 38% s amp 140% dmg and 956 def and i must say for not going to war for a long period of time my fs rocked i got 120 score without doing any type of building which i think is pretty good for the average gear i have and just attacking procs. i know once i get the gear i need for my sfs i'll be in the top 5 easy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast